Caribou Gear Tarp

Sad Hunting Video

Nice, I've seen that tard on TV a couple times. I would guess a rubber blunt to a deer's liver area from a modern compound is possibly fatal, eventually.

My guess is that's what most of the raw footage looks like for the programs you see on the outdoor channel such as texas trophy hunters and many others. Creative editing gives the final show, minus the deer being propped up and bouncing off fences in the 3 acre enclosure. Hard to keep the cornflingers out of the picture though. That's more "acceptable."

The trial has now since concluded and realizing that he has been caught dead behind a fence, so to speak, Bellar reached a plea that will undoubtedly land him in jail for several years in addition to more than $575,000 in fines and restitution.
ouch!

Yea, and now the DNR is trying to stop canned hunts in Indiana which is perfectly fine with me. But, there's some political %$* who thinks the hunts should be allowed for seven years so the preserves can get their investment back. Screw the preserves and the people who think it's alright to do this.

I can not even stand to watch the OLN channel anymore. Too much whitetail hunting over bait. Where I come from that os illegal and unethical. We even have shows on how to bait them and bait sales!! The whole thing makes my ass ache!!

Caribou Gear

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gauravsingh
Back