Caribou Gear Tarp

Large Hunting Blind for Handicap Person

Hello Everyone! I am trying to expand my 8x8 hunting blind to accommodate a handicap hunter, and saw this great video where they expanded the blind using 8x8 sections to create a 8x16 blind. This would be perfect. My question is do you think 1 person could carry the wall sections they demonstrate in the video? I need to get the material into the woods about 75 yards from my house. Also, what do people think about insulation?

YouTube Video Link

Screen Shot 2023-06-24 at 5.54.04 PM.png

Hello Everyone! I am trying to expand my 8x8 hunting blind to accommodate a handicap hunter, and saw this great video where they expanded the blind using 8x8 sections to create a 8x16 blind. This would be perfect. My question is do you think 1 person could carry the wall sections they demonstrate in the video? I need to get the material into the woods about 75 yards from my house. Also, what do people think about insulation?

YouTube Video Link

View attachment 281214
I doubt you're going to carry those assembled panels by yourself. Not because of the weight, but the size is awkward to manhandle
The individual components? Absolutely

Thanks for your thoughts! Maybe I will get my friend to who owes me big to help carry. I helped him with a gun safe once!!:cool:

Maybe a large ice hut, ice fishing popup? They usually have some thicker shell for insulation.

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rds
Back