Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

rumor or Fact ?

Moosie

Grand poopa
FANWS is giveing a Butt load of money to a couple outfitters up north for their help in maintaining sheep populations ?

Before I "go off ".... I'd like to hear the facts. thanx !!!

Moosie,

What is FANWS? Sports fans in the Western States? I haven't heard anything about this but I'll look into it a little. Jack A. Jr was at our last meeting and he's a National board guy, and he said they were looking for good projects to spend money on.

BigHornRam said:
Moosie,

What is FANWS? Sports fans in the Western States? I haven't heard anything about this but I'll look into it a little. Jack A. Jr was at our last meeting and he's a National board guy, and he said they were looking for good projects to spend money on.
You know, i see why its hard to get my point across to you on other topics as well. with a knickname of Bighorn ram, i would think you would know what FANWS is.... |oo

Schmalts,

I can see why it's hard for me to get my point across. THAT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE A JOKE. I was just poking fun at Moosie's bad typing, but I guess the joke flew right past you.

Pat, you are winning on the Utah non-res thread, but BHRam did get you on this one. :D Go kill something in NM, I can't wait to see it. Moosie is still counting on his team mates to carry the weight. ;) :D

BHR. - I don't think Moosie misspelled, he didn't know the acronym in the first place. :eek: :D

Alright, just kiddin Moose-man. Do you have some more info. on the FNAWS and outfitter $$$? I am interested to hear more of the story. :p :D

I think they should start supporting wolves and change the name of the orgainzation to GNAWS!!

:cool:

I'm not a member.. but there was an Article in the last newsletter (Or the one just prior ? )

Back