Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

Road Hunter's Dream

Amazing! I have not seen that one before. Thanks.

Wish they were that oblivious to me when archery hunting as they were to the person/vehicles!

Wow....what an incredible video. I noticed in the comments that they used the same camera as I have to take it. Maybe if I take my camera with me this fall giant elk will start to magically appear in front of me too :D Thanks for sharing!

Great pair of bulls you would have a hard time working out which one to shoot if you had a tag and they were in a legal area. Cool vid.

Great pair of bulls you would have a hard time working out which one to shoot if you had a tag and they were in a legal area. Cool vid.

No you shoot the one on the road, dragging the other over the guard rail would be difficult. Been there, done that. Wait what?

I still can't get over them being right out in the open AND with the guadrail in between....beautiful anmals for sure though!!

I wonder how smart these bulls are to constantly run into a metal rail head first lol.

No you shoot the one on the road, dragging the other over the guard rail would be difficult. Been there, done that. Wait what?

Talking like that would make anybody think that you have been hunting in the South Pacific..with very few seasons, poisoning of game herds using 1080 and culling due to excess numbers with the animals generally left to rot in a hole, our game management leaves a lot to be desired. Where else can you legally hunt using a chopper with often animals getting shot from the whirly bird by 'international trophy hunters?'

Your model of management is generally light years ahead of anything we have implemented or probably ever will.

A great piece of elk hunting advice I once heard and continue to pass on says: If you want to kill an elk close to a road, you have to hunt them close to a road.

Back