RMEF banquet belt buckle

Corn king 60

So I was at a banquet back in April that was to have a buckle on the live auction. The buckle they had was 2020 edition (already have) had a discussion with regional director about that since I had called prior to going (4 hours round trip) I thought it would have been nice if they would have told me it was last year’s. Well our discussion I thought didn’t go well but he said he would get me a buckle for 200$ I said fine he didn’t want paid then and it just seemed to me and my wife it was not going to happen. Fast forward to July 10 and I buy a buckle at another banquet (450$😡) so guess what shows up today yep a buckle. So for sale one buckle with case 200 $ plus shipping. I’ve never sold anything over the web so I don’t do any fancy pay methods so I guess a money order would work.sorry for the long story. If interested PM me if not I guess I will have two 😂 this is a men’s (large buckle) thanks

Attachments

• 49919144-6085-4E5D-9C7A-DB337F9AFDC0.jpeg
    49919144-6085-4E5D-9C7A-DB337F9AFDC0.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 17
Hah! What a story! I'd suggest, since Lakeland (PA?) had no problem placing an earlier year buckle for auction, offer yours for this coming year's auction in exchange for "x" amount in raffle $20 tickets. May turn a big winner or... a good donation to a great cause. Someone may have missed the prior Lakeland Chapter buckle.

Best to you for a sale.

Hah! What a story! I'd suggest, since Lakeland (PA?) had no problem placing an earlier year buckle for auction, offer yours for this coming year's auction in exchange for "x" amount in raffle $20 tickets. May turn a big winner or... a good donation to a great cause. Someone may have missed the prior Lakeland Chapter buckle.

Best to you for a sale.
Yeah you might be on to something 🤔😂but I’m really not stressing at all over it. It’s all for a good cause. A lot of chapters claim they were having trouble getting buckles (COVID) just thought I’d throw it out there. Montana silversmith make nice stuff

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrownDitch
Back