Ripcord or Trophy Taker FC

The serving is what I was referring to as far as not being as "simple". Id rather not put dental floss on my bow for a quick fix in the back country lol im sure it works just fine but id still be second guessing myself when it came down to the shot. Just me though to each there own. Both will kill just fine.

The serving is what I was referring to as far as not being as "simple". Id rather not put dental floss on my bow for a quick fix in the back country lol im sure it works just fine but id still be second guessing myself when it came down to the shot. Just me though to each there own. Both will kill just fine.

I'm confused on what is not simple about the serving used to attach the fall away cord to the cable? I would be more concerned about the serving on your string that is wrapped on and tied off at each end failing. The serving that attaches the fall away rope to the cable is knotted all he way up the served part, this is not going to fail.

If you want to do more research, here is the link to the American-made Ripcord. Made right here in MT by some serious archers.

http://www.ripcordarrowrest.com/

Maybe we should give one away as a prize. They only make one model - the best model.

That what I meant upper deck. The fact of the matter is, there is nothing mechanical about a biscuit and the only thing that can go wrong is bumping your rest. For me, im not sure a drop away is going to improve my accuracy enough for it to matter because theres not a whole lot too improve on. And the other thing that really was the determining factor was the cost. A biscuit cost about a third of the price of a drop away. Like I said theyll both kill fine and everyones going to have there preference.

You guys have convinced me. Code Red on its way! My Trophy Taker FC angled slot will be going on the classified section tonight.....

I'm with PSEShooter on this one... check out the limb driver rest. Doesn't go into your cable and in the crazy case the string to the limb were to break, the rest remains in the upright position like a regular prong style rest. It groups very well.

Went from the biscuit to QAD and love it. Great rest wouldn't but anything else at this point.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohiochuck
Back