PEAX Equipment

Redneck shootin range

Thanks for doing that! It does make a difference. We battle the same thing around Spokane. People bring garbage to shoot... AND DUMP, and then they get pissed when our public ranges get shut down. Pack it in. Pack it out damn it. Shit, it’s a short pack usually.

Thankyou for picking it up. Did the idiots leave you any good headstamps for selling?
It's interesting. Bunch of .25-06 and .308 Winchester today. Even some Grendel brass. Some .30-30 last weekend. Some .357 and .38 special. And always a ton of .223, .40 Smith, .45 ACP and 9mm. I even have a bunch of 10mm. Last year found a bunch of 7mm RM. One day a good amount of .243 Lapua. Treasure hunt almost. Except for the diapers. Took some graffiti of a rock cliff too. mtmuley

It's interesting. Bunch of .25-06 and .308 Winchester today. Even some Grendel brass. Some .30-30 last weekend. Some .357 and .38 special. And always a ton of .223, .40 Smith, .45 ACP and 9mm. I even have a bunch of 10mm. Last year found a bunch of 7mm RM. One day a good amount of .243 Lapua. Treasure hunt almost. Except for the diapers. Took some graffiti of a rock cliff too. mtmuley
Lapua brass is a surprise for sure.

Yeah. Couldn't believe it. And I bet money all this brass is once fired. Serious shooters don't leave it lay. mtmuley
Absolutely. I picked up a pile of Nosler .270 brass at the range this spring, from factory loads I’m sure.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Big daddy
Back