Randy’s signature rifles

jtayclay

New to the sight, but definitely a fan of Randy’s.
I‘m a 270 and 375 H&H guy, but thought about getting a 300 Win Mag for everything in between. Anyone have any experience with Randy’s signature Howa 300 win mag?

-Jon

My first though is it's a Howa rifle in 300 mag! Signature model is a selling point.
This will actually be my first Howa—I definitely have heard and seen only great things about them!

a secondary question to everyone... does he put a signature marking on the rifle? Just curious!

Would you want another man's signature on your wife? I like Randy, but there is no bloke in the world I like enough to put his name on my guns. Worry about the gun not the name.
I think that is the best response I could have gotten! Haha.
I was more curious what the real selling point was, because you can build the same rifle for ~200 cheaper.

I was more curious what the real selling point was, because you can build the same rifle for ~200 cheaper.

I believe the working theory is that some newish hunters don't want to go through the time/trouble of piecing together a whole setup, but at the same time want something nicer than the bargain basement savage/ruger/bushnell combos. If you know enough (and care enough to be bothered with) to pull together your own system for $200 less than you are not the target audience for this product.

I believe the working theory is that some newish hunters don't want to go through the time/trouble of piecing together a whole setup, but at the same time want something nicer than the bargain basement savage/ruger/bushnell combos. If you know enough (and care enough to be bothered with) to pull together your own system for $200 less than you are not the target audience for this product.
Agreed.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Big daddy
Back