Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Pro 1st aid kit

Bigjay73

Anyone have a link to a professional grade 1st aid kit? Something an emt or paramedic would carry in their personal vehicle? Step daughter is becoming a nurse, wants one for her car in case of emergencies. I've googled them, not sure what I'm looking for/at. Only thing I know for sure is o want one with a solid tourniquet, she is trained in how to use them.

She may want to put her own together. Use items she is familiar with. I have always carried a case of some sort. My stations in the shop have a box of Med supplies in each work area. I picked up at my chemical supplier. But I added one important med for traumatic injury called Ghost Pipe. It's a Tincture. Since I can't get Morphine this is the next best.

North American rescue

The one @Dsnow9 linked would be a good starting point, minus the 14 guage chest decompression needles. Needle thoracentesis is way out of her scope of practice as a nurse, and if she ever did it on a patient could get herself in hot water. Besides, they provide the needle but not the other materials necessary to complete the procedure - like an occlusive dressing to create the one way valve.

Caribou Gear

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Avidsomething
Back