Prayers for my Mom

Hope your mom gets through this fine. Maybe a visit from family and a nice card and flowers in order.

New to the party, but praying for your mom. Any update?

Last evening she was feeling better but still exhausted. However, over night she developed an irregular heart beat and the rattling in her lungs came back. They are doing another xray this morning. I was pretty upbeat last evening but feel like we're back to square one. Her kidney function had slipped the first day but came back yesterday. I haven't heard any update on that.

Thanks to all of you. It really warms my heart to read this thread.

.Best wishes VAspd....our hospitals are full of serious respiratory and flu patients at the moment. Your mom's on my list

Just an update to everyone kind enough to post or follow.

Mom is doing much better. Her kidney function is doing well and it seems that the flu has passed because the aches and pains are gone. There is still a large amount of congestion but less than before. Her appetite is good and she is much more alert than before. I feel comfortable saying I think she has turned the corner. Now I am in the quandary of not wanting her in there too long and pick something else up. I'm just thankful we're to this point.

Thank you all so much for your kind words and prayers. There was a few times it really lifted my spirits from a bad place to read this thread.

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Djulson
Back