post vasectomy hunting

I know a guy who wanted to make sure "everything worked" immediately post surgery. Tough, dumb, bastard that guy was...

I suggest frozen peas stratigically placed and time. If you shoot a deer at the end of the season have your wife drag it out.

I remember milking it for a couple days and doing nothing.

I also remember that I've never been so horny in my entire life as I was the first couple weeks or so after that. And I managed to get a middle-aged female doctor that was pretty good looking and being scared to death when I went back for my post-op visit because I was afraid that as soon as she touched me things were going to "come up". Fortunately it all went fine and I've been shooting blanks for over 3 years now.

Although there are still some tender spots on the left side and some scar tissue that wasn't there before. I talked to another doc about it and he scheduled me for an ultrasound but I haven't followed through with it yet.

When you take your sample into the office, put it in a five gallon bucket. I'm pretty sure the receptionist still tells that story at company parties. My wife still gets mad at me when she is reminded of it.

Gave up the last 4 days of duck season last year for mine. Frozen peas will be your best friend. Do what doc says and don't over do it. I had to make sure it worked the next morning and that set me back a little just browse hear and watch tv for a couple days, and hope you aren't one of the one in one hundred thousand men who get a random infection after two months and have nuts swell up the size of cantelope. No lie very excruciating pain worst pain of my life. Hope like hell you aren't one of them.

I had mine back in the last year you could bait bears in Oregon. My wife was 9 months pregnant with our 3rd and I wanted to get it done before the birth to ensure we stopped at 3. I laid low the first day but was getting cabin fever so on the second day so I decided to take a nice slow walk up the mountain to check a bear bait I had been trying. I told my wife to honk the horn from the garage (prior to cell phones) if she went into labor and headed slowly up the hill...

When I got to the bait it had finally been hit so I was checking stuff out and making a plan to try and hunt it when I heard a horn lay on way down on the highway by the house. Oh no! Time for a fast, stiff legged hike before number 3 happened in the house. When I came in the door I expected a hysterical pregnant woman but my wife was napping on the couch. The horn was a freak coincidence. The damage wasn't too severe but I hurt for a few days. Kid came about 2 weeks late... I would error on the side of caution!

I would either buy a jock strap or wear the tightest fitting underwear you have. Going down steps was painful for a week for me. Basically, you want the boys to be 100% supported as anything that causes them to hang down is gonna hurt.

I second this. I heard from friends (and apparently foes) that it's a one-day-and-done thing. I ended need up taking the planned Th, Fri off then the unplanned Mon & Tues. And Wed wasn't fun either. Too much too soon was a part of my problem.

I worked with a medic who had been in Coast Guard. He got a vasectomy on a Friday while still in the Guard. On Saturday, his jogging buddy shows up and says is time to jog like they do most weekends. Some protesting but manhood issues are raised and off they jog less than 24 hours after the snips.

About 2 miles into the jog he feels something rubbing the side of his thigh. Ignores it. Becomes more prominent. It was as is a grapefruit fell into his crotch. He was bleeding internally. As inside the scrotum. Had to walk like a cowboy, bow-legged back to the trailhead then onto the ER.

The ER doctor told him that while the swelling was impressive that the scrotum could accommodate almost a gallon of fluid so not to panic.

Not. To. Panic.

Fortunately, most persons do not go jogging the next morning.

I'm reminded of somebody's joke about jogging home from your vasectomy surgery. Im not sure why I want to credit it to Steven Rinella's except he mentioned in his podcast a couple weeks ago that he was having it done a couple days later.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrGeauxNewMexico
Back