Posing

The Hedgehog

I did some posing with deer this past week. 5 days of busting my tail.. shot a dink 3 pointer Monday. Then took my buddy in the next day to shoot it's running mate, a pretty 4 pointer. Sorry for the crappy photos.

BigBuckDown.jpg

KurtDeer1.jpg

Mike2008Buck.jpg

MIkeBuck1.jpg

racks2008.jpg

There appears to be a whole lot more mule deer steak on that first one that I would care to have to choke down. Looks like a big bodied sucker.

Congrats to both of you.

Those are awesome! Your 3 pointer has a cool looking rack and that 4 is a stud. Were they alone or pushing any does yet? I think I'm heading out Friday to find one of those things.

both nice bucks..... 300 rum let you down ?

There appears to be a whole lot more mule deer steak on that first one that I would care to have to choke down. Looks like a big bodied sucker.

Congrats to both of you.

Understatement.

Look at the freaking hoof on that dude.

Nice work.

Poor "dink" nice of you to put it out of it's misery.

Congrats on a hoss

Good looking bucks all the way around, congrats to the both of you. Yours has just a bit of character.

Both great looking deer but that 3-by's body looks like his daddy might have been an elk!

I see exactly what you meant GH. The body in that 3 pointer is enormous! You should have drug it out whole just to get a body weight. :D

Congrats to you and Lely for some stellar bucks.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Big daddy
Back