Pops 12G Remington 870 Wingmaster 30”

Fit_Sasquatch

Not sure if this I is the right place to post this since I’m still new to the forum 😅.
I took my dads 870 out to practice for dove coming up this season. My dad is an incredible shooter. I hope to be half as good as him one day. He use to shoot competitively back in the day. I remember my uncles always asking him to help out. He’s an amazing dove hunter. Any who, I took his pea shooter out to practice for some sporting clay toys at and I was 50/50, wondering why I’m missing so much? Is my lead too much? Am I behind? Couldn’t figure it out. I inspect the gun and it had the 30inch barrel.. FULL CHOKE. I couldn’t help but laugh and admire my pops being so accurate with the full choke.
This fires me up to practice even more with his gun before dove season.

just some random Sunday story. Hope everyone had a great weekend

PS: sorry for any grammar or spelling errors. Using my phone 😂

My first gun was a 28" 20 gauge wingmaster with the gold trigger. They are nice guns!

You were to upright and were seeing too much of the barrel so you shot over.

I live closer than most of you so I had a better view.;)

One of my favorite guns is my 30 inch full Wingmaster. Years ago that is all we shot. Mine is almost as old as I am.

You were to upright and were seeing too much of the barrel so you shot over.

I live closer than most of you so I had a better view.;)

One of my favorite guns is my 30 inch full Wingmaster. Years ago that is all we shot. Mine is almost as old as I am.
Im going to make some corrections. Thanks John!

the 30 inch is definitely my favorite. I’m a bigger guy so the swing of it feels good and comfortable. Now I just gotta hit more wit the full 😅

PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MontanaPete59102
Back