Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Please Mr. Manning....

I don't think that he's going to walk away from the $20 million sitting on the table. He'll be back and I think the Broncos will be much better or at least I hope they are.

I hope so...he his pretty amazing to watch...but its deja vu Farve and the Vikings...hope next season doesn't go like his second one

I don't think he's done. He'll be back, but I believe it will be tougher next year. I'm not a Bronco fan, Cowboys actually. But when my team is out, I'm a player fan I guess. Kinda pulling for the Ravens. I know, I know Lewis the murderer. Hell of a linebacker though. mtmuley

Kinda pulling for the Ravens. I know, I know Lewis the murderer. Hell of a linebacker though. mtmuley

With an ego like he has and a chicken dance to match - hell of a example to set for the younger generation. If it wasn't for football that idiot would be in jail or still running down a corn row with two watermelons under each arm.

If it wasn't for football that idiot would be in jail or still running down a corn row with two watermelons under each arm.

hmmm...way to be a racist and for your info...there aren't corn rows or watermelon fields where we are from ;)

- hell of a example to set for the younger generation. If it wasn't for football that idiot would be in jail or still running down a corn row with two watermelons under each arm.

C'mon cowboy, don't be a D-bag. You're not really setting a good example for the younger generations.

C'mon cowboy, don't be a D-bag. You're not really setting a good example for the younger generations.

You are correct - should have kept my mouth shut. My apologies. Some pro athletes now days just get me fired up.

There was nothing written or implied as to anything racist. I go strictly by the interviews after the "incident" and the before, during and after the court hearings. OJ was more innocent IMO.

Having played linebacker for 4 years of college football I take an exception to his antics after a sack or bone crushing tackle. And as recently as him going out onto the field for the last offensive play of the game against the Colts, line up behind the QB who took a last play of the game knee and do one more last chicken dance at mid field is just plain ____ - well enough said. Really a lot of class to show your opponent.

He does more chest pounding and high fives then all the bush hunting shows on TV put together. Hell of lot of talent with no class. If you want to root for him - it is a free world.

Next year they'll put him sitting next to Dion and we'll have to listen to him like he's an expert and everyone needs to do it the way he did.

Again, my apologies if I offended anyone - was not my intent.

Not real psyched to watch ray Lewis again next week, but on a better note it was nice to see tony Gonzalez finally get to enjoy a playoff win he's a class act veteran IMHO! Plus the wife's a falcons fan ;) so she's in a good mood!

Not real psyched to watch ray Lewis again next week, but on a better note it was nice to see tony Gonzalez finally get to enjoy a playoff win he's a class act veteran IMHO! Plus the wife's a falcons fan ;) so she's in a good mood!

you know I'm not knocking the guy (Tony Gonzalez)but every time I see him I think of this...He was once on this competition show (don't remember when or what for) but he caught a few balls from this machine and he stops and says he can't do it anymore cuz he might hurt himself...I'm llike come on now...freakin pansy...now I already know what some will say "he makes his living catching a ball" and I understand....but what the hell did he expect when he went on the show in the first place

Last edited:
It always amuses me how the "prevent defense" rarely prevents anything. That safety getting beat that bad at of the end of regulation is unexcusable.

That said, it was not the best day for Mr. Manning. 3 turnovers leading to 3 scores. I was hoping to see them win it! Guess now I'll have to just watch for the commercials... ;)

The safety was in position, but could have been deeper. As I was watching the play I saw him crossing and thought the INT was a gimme. He was quoted in the paper that he misjudged it, which it certainly looked like in the replay, like the ball floated on him.

Tough game to watch, lots of blame to spread around. Hope to see them come in next year with a chip on their shoulders and something to prove. They gave this one away, pure and simple.

I'd say he misjudged it. :( The Moreno injury really hurt Denver. I think Manning will be back, but I hope Elway can find some running game help in the off season. When they at least have a threat of running they are much more effective on offense.

I'd say he misjudged it. :( The Moreno injury really hurt Denver. I think Manning will be back, but I hope Elway can find some running game help in the off season. When they at least have a threat of running they are much more effective on offense.

Yes, Moreno is absolutely outstanding in his blitz pickups. Did you notice Lance Ball whiffing on his? The Ravens were able to get much more pressure with Moreno out.

It'll be a long wait until training camp...

Yes, Moreno is absolutely outstanding in his blitz pickups. Did you notice Lance Ball whiffing on his? The Ravens were able to get much more pressure with Moreno out.

It'll be a long wait until training camp...
That IMO was the game changer. As good as he is, Manning has never been that good when he has to move his feet. The Patriots have shown that many a time... :(

I think every team I had an interest in watching is now out. So, I hope for some close games from here on.

I love listening to the pathetic excuses here in Denver...

The Donkeys were overrated. They were in the weakest division in the NFL, as much as it pains me being a Chargers fan.

You could say they were the Notre Dame of the NFL this year.

I love listening to the pathetic excuses here in Denver...

The Donkeys were overrated. They were in the weakest division in the NFL, as much as it pains me being a Chargers fan.

You could say they were the Notre Dame of the NFL this year.

I certainly don't think they were overrated. They simply played an awful and mistake prone ball game. What excuses are you referring to? From what I've read from the players they are readily admitting they played poorly.

I certainly don't think they were overrated. They simply played an awful and mistake prone ball game. What excuses are you referring to? From what I've read from the players they are readily admitting they played poorly.

You should listen to the Denver radio then, cuz I've heard every excuse except blaming the moon phases...

I honestly don't think they were THAT good. I've had to watch them all season. I would have ranked them 4 or 5 in the AFC, lower if you start including the NFC.

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dtownsend
Back