Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Please Mr. Manning....

He's a changed man!!! Whether I believe that or not I'm still not sure

Somehow even with the broncos winning I'm not so sure they are winning. Ravens seem to be winning the battles just losing in the score. Keep letting them hang around and things could go bad

The first football game I ever remember watching was the super bowl when phill Simms beat elway. I wore an elway jersey in my 7th grade school pics. Denver broke my heart throughout the 80s and early 90s. Finally my senior year in high school they beat Brett "farve" and the packers. The falcons game the next year was a blowout. They are back to breaking my heart again!!! : (

Summithunting I feel your pain. I paid money to see Manning dissect the Ravens in Baltimore just a few weeks back. He is a great player and class act.

It always amuses me how the "prevent defense" rarely prevents anything. That safety getting beat that bad at of the end of regulation is unexcusable.

That said, it was not the best day for Mr. Manning. 3 turnovers leading to 3 scores. I was hoping to see them win it! Guess now I'll have to just watch for the commercials... ;)

well, we are stuck with one more week of the chicken dancing, but no more discount double check from rodgers and the packers. was nice to see kapernickle, or however you spell it, slice thru the pack defense the way he did. especially with all the chit talking the pack fans did when he beat the bears in his first game. only thing left to say is.......

374177_2736431543647_1643126017_2472402_1089478626_n.jpg

All I can say for us Bronco fans is : I don't thing we have to worry about Denver's "d" coordinator leaving to return to another new head coaching job.

That display was beyond pathetic. Been a supporter of Champ Bailey for many years but Boldin smoked his chicken and after the first time Del Rio never made any adjustments and let it continue.

Elway needs to make somebody accountable for some really poor decisions or lack thereof.

It really hurts me to say that Baltimore deserved to come out on top on this one.

No blame on Peyton? If he would have thrown a TD pass to tie with 31 seconds left, he'd be hailed as a hero. As it turns out, he made a bad decision and Denver lost. mtmuley

The only Bronco that can hold his head high is Trindon Holliday. The offense and defense were piss poor and the coaching was horrible.

No blame on Peyton? If he would have thrown a TD pass to tie with 31 seconds left, he'd be hailed as a hero. As it turns out, he made a bad decision and Denver lost. mtmuley

well you are correct in he was the final straw but there was plenty of reasons for the Broncos loss other than that final INT....Baltimore just played better all around all night with the exception of special teams which left the Broncos in the game

NEW Sitka Ambient 75

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dtownsend
Back