Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Pickled eggs.

Watching. Also, has anyone tried using the pickled jalapeno jar....when done with the jalapenos.
I did some research and it says vinegar loses some of its acidity after using so you wouldn’t get the best results but may be worth a shot.

I’m a huge fan of Wickles Pickles and have been simply saving the jar and juice when I empty one of their pickles and refilling with eggs, jalapeños, and in some cases eggs and jalapeños.

Been happy every time.

When I make spicy pickles I slice up some habaneros or whatever heat you like and dump it in with them. They soak up the heat well.

I did some research and it says vinegar loses some of its acidity after using so you wouldn’t get the best results but may be worth a shot.
Hmmm. So maybe add white vinegar to freshen it up. I have a gallon jug of peppers that i'm close to using ...finally.

My go to:
Combine these ingredients in a sauce pan and bring to a boil. Then simmer for 5 mins.
12 oz buffalo hot sauce
8 oz white vinegar
1/2 cup water
1/2 cup sugar
1 TBS salt

While still warm, pour brine over eggs and other ingredients in large jar:
12-14 hardboiled eggs, sliced onions, and jalapenos (or spicier peppers)

Let sit in fridge 10+ days before eating.

My go to:
Combine these ingredients in a sauce pan and bring to a boil. Then simmer for 5 mins.
12 oz buffalo hot sauce
8 oz white vinegar
1/2 cup water
1/2 cup sugar
1 TBS salt

While still warm, pour brine over eggs and other ingredients in large jar:
12-14 hardboiled eggs, sliced onions, and jalapenos (or spicier peppers)

Let sit in fridge 10+ days before eating.
This is my go to recipe too. Doctor it up with some dried peppers and peppercorns and you have a winner.

Enjoy!

Watching. Also, has anyone tried using the pickled jalapeno jar....when done with the jalapenos.
I do this all the time! Give’m a few days and they’re ready to eat. Not very hot, though it imparts a nice jalapeño flavor on to the eggs.

I’ve done it with pepperoncini brine, too.

I’m a huge fan of Wickles Pickles and have been simply saving the jar and juice when I empty one of their pickles and refilling with eggs, jalapeños, and in some cases eggs and jalapeños.

Been happy every time.
I’m a fan as well. About how long does it take after you put the eggs in for them to get pickled?

I’m a fan as well. About how long does it take after you put the eggs in for them to get pickled?
I probably like them most around the 4 day mark. I’m guessing they probably pick up flavor for about a week after that I’m not sure I notice a change.

PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elkslayer38
Back