Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Perfecting laziness

yoteler

I Put The Slack In Slack -
People often ask me how it is that I can do little to no work throughout my day, and get away with it. There are all kinds of methods you can use when trying to do as little work as possible, which ever you choose though, it's important that you realize that you are going to take some hits at the beginning, but you must stick with it. Here are a few methods that have helped me take my laziness to a whole new level.
Play dumb: For most of you this wont be too hard, because you are in-fact just that, dumb. Whenever your boss asks you to do something, just tell him that you don't know how. Of course this method takes sometime, because the first few times your boss is going to show you how to do whatever he is trying to get you to do, before too long though he will get tired of having to show you how to do everything, and will be more apt to go to someone he can count on (ART member of the Century). Take advantage of the fact that there is little your supervision can or is willing to do. The amount of paper work that is involved in getting someone re-trained makes it much easier for that lazy Lt/Cpt. to just ignore you.
Stay beneath the radar: This method is not easy to get the hang of, but once mastered, it is a very effective way of fending off the horrid beast known as work. The best way I know to stay off of people's mind is to let the light shine on others (again ART member of the Century). When you have ART member on your team that is looking to aim high, let them. Your supervisors will see this, and will give them every "opportunity to excel."
There are other people to do that kind of stuff: Remember, people in the security are natural followers. Use this to your advantage. When given a task, go directly to the biggest tool on your team and tell him with a straight face that you were both tasked to do a few jobs. Make up two taskings, and tell him you are going to take care of those. Tell him to take care of the third job (and only real task), not only will he never know that the other two were made up, but he will probably thank you for doing "two of the jobs" while he does only one. Aaaahhh being lazy. Isn't it great

LOL, That is awful!! But I wil say this, My mother did teach me that if you want a man to do something then you start doing it Wrong and he will get up and just do it himself rather then to go crazy watching you do it wrong, Works EVERY time

HAHA

[ 05-12-2004, 18:04: Message edited by: Outdoorschick ]

Outdoorschick
You were teached that, I thought it just was breed into females, kinda the same way the tracking ability is breed into coyote hounds or cat hounds LOL :D :D ;) ;)

[ 05-07-2004, 00:33: Message edited by: yoteler ]

Back