Pearl Jam

The Vetter guy is a poster child for what happens when you do drugs... the dude has no teeth left

The Vetter guy is a poster child for what happens when you do drugs... the dude has no teeth left

???

Vedder was a pretty famous drunk for quite a while, but there's almost no mention of any kind of drug use from him.

Attachments

• eddievedder.JPG
    eddievedder.JPG
    18.9 KB · Views: 74
dental work..... it has evolved

So where was it that you saw a toothless Vedder?

I've seen him in concert him three times, once in WI none-the-less (East Troy), an I'm a pretty big PJ fan and have never seen evidence of "meth mouth" in Eddie. I won't deny he is a raging drunk, I won't say he doesn't/hasn't done drugs but I've never seen him looking like a graveyard shift boy at your local SooperPumper (Kum&Go if you prefer) gas station.

I don't listen to his philosophical/political panderings (although he is much more independent/libertarian than most famous idjits) , but he is very good at making music.

I saw a picture about a year ago. He was Fat, depressed looking, and had some really bad teeth. Who knows, maybe it was the camera shot but it looked like he was rough shape all around. A couple co-workers saw him recently on his solo tour and said he looked and sounded like crap.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sbaker
Back