Patty Loveless?

B

Bio Bo

Check out our newest member, boys. How'd you wrangle that one, Big Fin?

Just wait 'til you see who else shows up in the next few weeks. Elvis might even make an appearance.

I suspect Patty is here wanting your autograph and wants others to retract their statements that spoke poorly of traditional country and bluegrass music. Fortunately, you and I are on the good side of that discussion.

Just wait 'til you see who else shows up in the next few weeks. Elvis might even make an appearance.

I suspect Patty is here wanting your autograph and wants others to retract their statements that spoke poorly of traditional country and bluegrass music. Fortunately, you and I are on the good side of that discussion.

Yeh, lucky us. I sent her a visitor's message right away and asked her if she was going to sing us a song...

Yeah, Patty is also a fanatic elk hunter. Mostly hunts in Arizona. Should see the pictures of the big buck she shot in Northern Arizona last year. It is a lunker.

Every once in a while she heads to Texas for a whitetail hunt. Hoping Patty will post some pictures soon. I don't have permission to post them, so we will have to wait until she is ready to post them.

I think she knows where Elvis lives. Rumor was she hired an exterminator to come to her house, and it was actually Elvis. Last Elvis sighting was just south of Flagstaff, AZ.

Come on Patty, get those pictures up. Play us a song while you are at it. :p

I guess I blew my chance on getting tickets...didn't I Fin?!? Shame on me :eek:

Speaking of Elvis...If you are a true Patty fan you would know this one...

I try to think about Elvis, Memphis, Oprah in the afternoon...

I guess I blew my chance on getting tickets...didn't I Fin?!? Shame on me :eek:

Speaking of Elvis...If you are a true Patty fan you would know this one...

I try to think about Elvis, Memphis, Oprah in the afternoon...

I try to think about high heels..........

I just can't concentraaate...............

Huntin's all I think about these daaays.

Wonder when she is gonna show up and post them huntin' pics?

Wonder when she is gonna show up and post them huntin' pics?

Guess she just dropped by and registered and then left again... Reckon I scared her off when I sent her that visitor message?:confused:

Ooooh BIG Fin...All I wanted was to be your one and only,
all I ever got from you was being lonely
Now that dream is laid to rest cuz you failed the test :p

I hope she (and you) get my retarded sense of humor. :eek:

Sorry to disappoint anyone, but our Patty Loveless is not a Patricia, but rather a Patrick. Some day he will show his true identity.

Well, we in TX don't get much chance to spot and stalk like they do out west. Guess we're not as good at it as some. But if you guys actually think anybody believed that Patty Loveless was posting on here under her real name, then send me a PM, and I'll set you up with a free TX Hog hunt on public land. But you have to buy the beer...

Well, we in TX don't get much chance to spot and stalk like they do out west. Guess we're not as good at it as some. But if you guys actually think anybody believed that Patty Loveless was posting on here under her real name, then send me a PM, and I'll set you up with a free TX Hog hunt on public land. But you have to buy the beer...

I guess I am a sucker...but, Big Fin said it was so!!

I guess I am a sucker...but, Big Fin said it was so!!

He also said Elvis would be posting in the next couple weeks. Anyway, it was fun while it lasted. Too bad Fin had to go and spoil all the fun...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Big daddy
Back