Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

OYOA on Netflix

mdunc8

Randy, have you ever thought about this? I was browsing the streaming section of Netflix for some hunting videos, which they have a section for, but there weren't any. I'm sure you've got enough to worry about, but seems intriguing.

I agree especially because I don't have the hunting channel at my place. I watch my hunting shows at my dad's place which is 15 min away or online or my collection of DVDs. Netflix would be awesome!

There used to be a website called HuntFlix which you could rent all sorts of hunting/outdoor videos, but they closed down last year. It was sweet.

Netflix should make this available.

Lots of people have asked. From what I understand, they need to hear enough requests for it, and then they will consider it.

From their FB page:

Hi Everyone - thank you so much for your suggestions. With regard to titles to watch instantly, movies and TV shows will regularly come in and out of availability and there is a natural ebb and flow to what we have available at any given point in time. We're constantly reviewing the current titles and add content when we can. With regard to the DVD requests - the main reason we may not have certain titles listed is because they're not available for us to purchase. Please feel free to submit your suggestions anytime. We're available here on Facebook, Twitter (@netflixhelps), or by phone at 866-716-0414. Although we may not respond to each and every post, all suggestions are reviewed and taken into consideration. Thanks again!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CCEAB
Back