OYOA Goes to Utah - Archery elk

Well guys, just got the messages from the camera crew. Lots of elk, but nothing being taken on camera. Wish Andrew could have connected during the time the OYOA cameras were there, but sometimes it doesn't work.

Will still be a great episode, with some really cool bulls. I am sure most will shake their heads and say those MR guys are crazy to not pursue some of the bulls that presented themselves.

But, each tagholder defines what they want from a hunt, and Andrew has made the determination. It takes great discipline to stick to that plan, the way he has.

He has eleven more days to get it done. It was a gamble for us to follow for the first ten days, but filming schedules being what they are, we felt fortunate to have these days with Andrew and Mark.

Off to Arizona next week. I think that will have a lot more action, as the bugling will be at a frenzy. And, I am sure I can convince Buschy to do some blogging for us, while we are out in the field. OK, Buschy?

Off to Arizona next week. I think that will have a lot more action, as the bugling will be at a frenzy. And, I am sure I can convince Buschy to do some blogging for us, while we are out in the field. OK, Buschy?

Looking like the second week will be the hot week for bugling this year. The state had a heat advisory last week. It is suppose to cool down this week. You guys will have great time for sure, can't wait to see the results...

This is the 1st time I have read thru a play by play on an elk It's the coolest thing I've ever done .Me being a Ga. boy & being able to do this via computer is truley awesome.Thanks Randy

Fin,

That's too bad the MR guys didn't connect on a bull while the camera crew was there. I would wager they will put a bruiser on the ground before their hunt is over though.

I wouldn't mind sharing my thoughts on the hunt. Make sure the spell checker is working!! I have waited a long time for this and am looking forward to the entire experience. I will be leaving North Dakota Sunday morning and expect to be in AZ by Monday afternoon. This will allow me three more days to scout before the hunt begins. It should be a blast!

Yes Spitz let me be very ,very ,very clear Ga. means Georgia Hahahahahaha LOL!!!!

Word is he tipped one over, any details Fin?

That is the rumor. I am hoping it is the one they chased yesterday morning. That was a 5X5 they estimated to go over 360.

If, when, I get details, I will post them here. Wanted to have a pic, before "spilling the beans," but I guess the word is already out.

GOHUNT Insider

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sept7872
Back