Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Outfitters

WIbiggame

I was wondering if someone could tell me where I can find a list of outfitters who hunt in a given area. I was planning on hunting in the Bridger's but a big chunk of the area we were looking at is now private in the new map. So we have decided to go south of Bozeman to either Gallatin Canyon or The Lee Metcalf.

I was wondering how many outfitters are in the Metcalf wilderness area.

I should've added we are planning a DIY hunt and I was just curious as to how much outfitter "pressure" was applied to the Lee Metcalf area. The #1 objective to our trip is get away from people and enjoy 2 weeks with my dad and brother.

I was wondering if someone could tell me where I can find a list of outfitters who hunt in a given area. I was planning on hunting in the Bridger's but a big chunk of the area we were looking at is now private in the new map. So we have decided to go south of Bozeman to either Gallatin Canyon or The Lee Metcalf.

I was wondering how many outfitters are in the Metcalf wilderness area.

For what its worth, there is still a ton of public in the Bridgers and I have NEVER run into a guide or outfitter there....the only outfitting I've ever seen in the Bridger range has all been on the Private ranches surrounding them.......I know of at least 6 outfitters that hit the Metcalf and those are just the ones I for sure know of. THere are probably more...In fact, one of my absolute favorite places that I used to hunt now has an outfitter that has 3-4 wall tents set up there every year in the same meadow we killed a number of bulls out of. Now I don't set foot there....

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lincoln's Poppi
Back