Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

ORYX the other idaho boys

hnterfl

My bro and I and his boy were the other idaho boys on this oryx hunt a few weeks back. We ran into Moosie and the crew a few times and had a few laughs at the other clowns running arund. ( I mean the clowns other than Moosie and his crew). We had a great hunt and filled out about 3 p.m. opening day after a mile stalk. We got within 280 yards and looked over the group of 20 for about 2 hours before deciding on this bull. he is 36 on one side and 38 on the other with 8 inch bases. I know all of you that have drawn in the last few days are going crazy like I was looking for info. If you have any questions just email me and I will see If I can help.

Attachments

• 104_5430.jpg
    104_5430.jpg
    106.6 KB · Views: 334
Great critter. Welcome aboard and I hope I have to bother you for information someday. Unfortunately I am 0 for 4, but there is always next year.

You sure you're from Idaho? You have all your clothes on and no funny hat.

Oh - and welcome to HuntTalk! Stick around and enjoy the show. Really nice bull! That is one critter I really wanted on my trip to Africa, and one I did not bag.

Thanks for the nice words. The group this bull was in had 4 other shooters in it, the twin to this one, a cow that had to be pushing 40 inches and 2 bulls that were shorter (34-35 inches) but heavier. I shot this one because it was the first one of the 5 to clear the group after watching them for 2 hours. I had been kneeling for the two hours and after I shot it my feet were so asleep I couldn't even start walking for 5 min.

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sbaker
Back