Caribou Gear

One down, 19 to go.

Wow! Glad you're doing better. I'll be poking around the SW February and March. I'll reach out.

I don’t know you, but I read your posts all the time and it seems like I know you. You are impressive and it’s not surprising that you are kicking ass on this crap. I have cataracts too and I’m set to get the lens in my eyes replaced in 2 weeks. Should help me spot better. Looking forward to seeing your next elk.

Went in @ 0600 for eye surgery, out by 8am.
I can almost see this screen...lol
Rio wants to go home...but post op is 10am manana.
Buckbucks and Taco Cabana within walking distance.
I gave the retired teacher who drove me a $20 tip. She never gets a tip she said.
I think I have a for sure ride for the left eye surgery next month.

Onward.

Went in @ 0600 for eye surgery, out by 8am.
I can almost see this screen...lol
Rio wants to go home...but post op is 10am manana.
Buckbucks and Taco Cabana within walking distance.
I gave the retired teacher who drove me a $20 tip. She never gets a tip she said.
I think I have a for sure ride for the left eye surgery next month.

Onward.
Next Thursday to squeegee & toric lense my left one Hank...eyedrops start Tuesday.

Here's looking at you...🍸

Aren't you not supposed to be doing that?
They said I could watch tv...why?
We went for a drive ,next door, and got adovado tacos,beans rice and green chile stew...and 2 cuppas.
Rio does not like motels and wanted to go with a couple getting in their car. He's barking at me to go back in the truck now.

I can see.

Everyone, I stopped by this afternoon and Hank’s back to his semi-good looks again! I’d say he’s aged better than Fabio himself.
Take it with a grain of salt...old salt. Ben has a knack,a smooth talker ,par excellance.
Rio likes Ben. He has him fooled too.
He comes with books, water and cookies when your back is turned.
Thanks Ben.

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheWolf
Back