Yeti GOBOX Collection

On Your Own Elk Hunting DVD

P.S. about your Vikings Randy, I thought the Bengals might miss Zimmer, but it's hard to find a reason to with the way they are playing. Zimmer is a good dude and he'll get them in top form I'm sure. I was always impressed with the way he handled the Bengals D.

This is good news!
My hat is due for an *oil change* and I scraped the sticker off my truck this spring when I traded it. Lots of room on the back window of the canopy on the new truck...

Oh, forgot to mention, the Hunt Talk hats and Truck Decals are almost ready. Hope you guys buy a few of those when we put them in the store later this month. If not, this operation could be worse off than my beloved Vikings at Lambeau Field tomorrow night.

Oh, forgot to mention, the Hunt Talk hats and Truck Decals are almost ready. Hope you guys buy a few of those when we put them in the store later this month. If not, this operation could be worse off than my beloved Vikings at Lambeau Field tomorrow night.

You are speaking to me Randy!!! You know Big Blue is just waiting for her next decal. :hump:

A couple of questions:

Bonus points awarded in the drawing for the hunt if I cheer for the Vikings?

Is it permissible to put a window decal on a 1997 Avalon?:D

I'll bite....only if you guarantee a DQ Blizzard as part of the elk hunting trip.

Oh, for sure. Most people think of "Two a days" as a term for football practice. For me, the term applies to DQ when I am burning lots of calories while elk hunting. For the lucky winner, it will be "Size large, with extra chocolate."

If the winner doesn't like DQ, they'll just have to observe the pleasure from afar.

Nothing could be as bad as a Christian Ponder led team. We were doomed from the start. My three y/o could have designed your hats and decals and they would look better than the Queens did last night. Look forward to getting both when available.

Nothing could be as bad as a Christian Ponder led team. We were doomed from the start. My three y/o could have designed your hats and decals and they would look better than the Queens did last night. Look forward to getting both when available.

Oh, no doubt C Ponder is not going to be highly sought after when his contract expire, but he played much better than the O-Line. He tried harder than the front seven on defense.

Last night, Matt Kalil cemented the notion that some have been whispering - He might be a bigger first round bust than Ponder himself. Yeah, bigger bust, as he was taken even higher than Ponder. My 74 year-old neighbor just had hip replacement. He could have put pressure on Ponder, if only Kalil stood between him and Ponder.

Then we have Everson "Here for my paycheck" Griffen and Brian "Why did Jared Allen get all the credit" Robison, both of whom barely crossed the line of scrimmage. I doubt the laundry staff will ever get the grass stains off the back of their jerseys.

Seeing he had yet to make an entry in the box score, Griffen waited until third down and five and half yards to go before getting his name in the box score. Nothing like an offside penalty to keep a drive alive.

I think Jasper Brinkley's name is mispelled by one letter. It should be Casper, not Jasper. His ghost like appearance was pretty much invisible. I did see one play when Lacey growled at him as they approached for a tackle. Casper went low, missing Lacey's ankles by four yards, only to have Casper lay there for three seconds in relief that he didn't make contact.

Loadholt looked drunk or stoned. Big dude with that wingspan shouldn't let anyone within ten yards of the QB. Ponder having much better feet than arm, somehow managed to save himself on three back-to-back occassions from defenders who were in the backfield before Loadholt got out of his stance. I suspect when the teams meet again in November, the Packer D-Line will be bidding for the right to go against Loadholt and Kalil.

I could see this one coming a mile away. Until the O-Line gets its crap cleaned up, I hope Bridgewater continues to be deactivated. He will not make the bye week with that Offensive line.

If I was the coach, the entire D-Line would do noting but wind sprints from now until they play Detroit in ten days. One thing to miss a tackle, but to get your arse handed to you and not even have the pride to give it an efforts is pitiful.

If the O-Line D-Line play like they did last night; like a bunch of candyasses, the Vikings will be making another Top 3 draft pick next May.

To see the sidelines, with Vikings fluffing their ponytails and adjusting their jewelry, was disgusting. I don't want a team that has a feminine side. If you can play football; block, tackle, catch the ball, then you can be as feminine as you want. Hell, if you can stand up and knock the other guy on his butt, I don't care if you dress like Boy George. But if you are gonna get your pansy butt cleaned, play after play, then you better go get that hair cut; you better take off that jewelry . You've got bigger things to worry about than your feminine expressions. You need to find your manhood.

To all the Packer fans who are jubilant, you should be. But, trust me, your team is not as good as they looked in this game. The Vikings in the fetal position, as they usually are in Lambeau, can make anyone look four touchdowns better than they are.

I need to go for a walk. DQ has been open for an hour. Thank God.

That had to hurt;)

Cant wait to get some HUNT TALK stuff! And love your videos--- I need to get OYOA seasons 1&2 to finish off the collection... even though they are CarbonTV I prefer having a hard copy.

Big Finn.....Your comments on the Vikings following the Packer game could easily be reposted following the Lions game. Diff QB, same horrid line. Same horrid results. Love the comment Zimmer had after the game regarding CP.....'if he wants the ball more, he should try getting open a bit more often'.....hopefully that type of honesty and blunt criticism will pay off in the long run. Glad I will be chasing meat in WY instead of watching these clowns embarrass themselves on and off the field.

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jjoner
Back