Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

On Your Own Elk Hunting DVD

Big Fin

Administrator
Staff member
We're are just about finished compiling a DVD package that contains all of our successful elk hunts, since this enterprise began. Gonna take three DVDs to fit them all. We also have a half dozen unsuccessful elk hunts, but given the space confines of these HD files and printing/shipping cost we have targeted, I decided we would go with only those hunts in which we were successful, allowing them all to fit on three DVDs.

Those will be on sale in our store pretty soon. It will be all self-guided public land hunts; a total of sixteen of them, with a lot of stories and tips along the way.

When you see what else you get when you buy one, I hope we sell a few of them (well hopefully more than a few). First clue below. The Hunt Talk crowd gets this sneak preview, even though we will be advertising this DVD series on Facebook, on the TV show.

ht-sweepstakes-728x90.jpg

Thinking we could sweeten it up with a new Howa Alpine Mountain Rifle, some Leupold Optics, a Mystery Ranch pack, some Kenetrek Boots, a Bowtech Carbon Overdrive fully rigged with Black Gold/Tightspot/Ripcord, some OnXMaps and a Garmin GPS, and an entire outer layer of Sitka Gear.

Yeah, I think that should put us all in the Christmas spirit a couple months early. Ho! Ho! Ho! Tell your spouse to hold off on the shopping list for at least a couple weeks.

Stay tuned for more details in the coming weeks. Trust me, you won't be able to miss these links and promos, once we roll it out.

Hey, it is less than 3 months until Christmas. Looks like I will be buying a DVD or 2.

Last edited:
Oh, forgot to mention, the Hunt Talk hats and Truck Decals are almost ready. Hope you guys buy a few of those when we put them in the store later this month. If not, this operation could be worse off than my beloved Vikings at Lambeau Field tomorrow night.

This is fantastic news, I will be shopping for my self for Christmas as soon as merchandise is available! Thanks for all you do for public land hunting and its hunters. Looking forward to this dvd set the most!

Oh man, I am a sucker for anything elk! It is killing me that I can't go this year, so watching Randy shoot some is....well...a distant second! Count me in on both dadgumit.

Sign me up! I was home sick for 2 days last week and your DVD's are the only thing that got me through.

Awesome. Maybe I can gets some tips to help me shoot my elusive first elk. I was trying to remember everything I could in Colorado last week to make it happen.

Count me in. I'm leaving at the end of the month for my mule deer/ elk hunt. Sure hope I will be sporting an HT sticker on my truck!

Nothing better in the winter when stuck indoors, then to watch years of great hunts you have filmed. I know what I'll be getting for Christmas!

Good deal! I'm looking forward to it. I just ordered my dad a new bino harness for Christmas. I'm thinking a couple copies of the dvd might be a good idea. One for me, and one for another Christmas gift for him!

Back