****OFFICIAL****2024 SPRING BEAR THREAD

Unless there is lots of snow, or you are using a short barrel, he’s a for real shooter.

If that second pic were on the MT bear exam 75% of people would misidentify as Griz (including me)
Same guys who shoot sows I bet!

I wish states with quota systems would enact a "shoot a sow, you're out next year" type deal. It sucks when the quota is filled before you even get to June when It is starting to get good.

Same guys who shoot sows I bet!

I wish states with quota systems would enact a "shoot a sow, you're out next year" type deal. It sucks when the quota is filled before you even get to June when It is starting to get good.
You’d be surprised how many hunters can’t decipher sow from boars.

You’d be surprised how many hunters can’t decipher sow from boars.
Ha no I wouldn't, I see quota units shut down year after year EARLY! Idiots. All those little "youtube bears", you know the ones, "color phase" bear up on a stack of rocks, or log, head looks like a 9 month old lab puppy, camera 2 inches away or the "youtuber" 10 feet behind the bear.

Note to the "shooters", all blonde or orange looking bears are most likely dinks. Look them over!

1713725441334.png
1713725498843.png
1713725532011.png

Last edited:
Ha no I wouldn't, I see quota units shut down year after year EARLY! Idiots. All those little "youtube bears", you know the ones, "color phase" bear up on a stack of rocks, or log, head looks like a 9 month old lab puppy, camera 2 inches away or the "youtuber" 10 feet behind the bear.

Note to the "shooters", all blonde or orange looking bears are most likely dinks. Look them over!

View attachment 323814
View attachment 323815
View attachment 323816
You can see it on that guys face in the middle he knows

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jaly24
Back