PEAX Equipment

Off-season Project

One trip and had the side door installed. 40 foot high as well. I think I was about the same price for one. The bamboo floors are spotless though. Which being that the half with the windows will be my wife’s office I wanted them to be very nice.

Idk if this line goes to your house or not but that neutral is broke you may wanna call the power company and get that fixed
They don’t give a shit! It’s been like that for over ten years. I’ve called them and have had them out to replace my house loop that was sparking on the neighbors tree. Seems like around here they only fix stuff when it hits the ground.

They don’t give a shit! It’s been like that for over ten years. I’ve called them and have had them out to replace my house loop that was sparking on the neighbors tree. Seems like around here they only fix stuff when it hits the ground.
Call in and tell them your lights won’t quit flickering and your garage door is acting up. I bet if you call today they send a guy out on some ot and he would get ya fixed up. Honestly I’ve never seen it burn a house down but it could burn some other stuff up

Call in and tell them your lights won’t quit flickering and your garage door is acting up. I bet if you call today they send a guy out on some ot and he would get ya fixed up. Honestly I’ve never seen it burn a house down but it could burn some other stuff up
Wait, flickering lights isn’t normal? 😉

Holy smokes!! Can’t believe I missed this!! Can’t wait until you can hang Montana rutting forkie up inside!!

what is the reasoning for starting with the shipping container knowing that there was going to be enough wood put into the project to just build it from the start using wood?

what is the reasoning for starting with the shipping container knowing that there was going to be enough wood put into the project to just build it from the start using wood?
The original plan was to not to do any of the extra except frame in the window and that room to have a nice office/girl night area for my wife. Storage in the other half. There are a bunch of people with them in my neighborhood but I just happened to be the guy that called in on. I have to bring it up to match the house. Double pitch roof, matching shingles, the whole nine. And I don’t do anything half assed. The siding is going to be a pretty unique idea. At least I haven’t seen it.

And I would have needed to pour a concrete pad for that.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrownDitch
Back