Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Not my month....

ZAMBONIMAN

The start of 2006 has not been good to me so far. New Years Day found me in Ontario, Canada for the start of of lake trout season. Had borrowed a snowmobile from my brother-in-law for the trip, then proceeded to lose a suspension part going across the lake and tearing up the track pretty bad. I did limit out on trout for the trip though. On my way home that night it was freezing rain and very foggy, a cow and calf moose thought it was a good time to be in the middle of the road the same time I was. I swerved to miss the cow and slid on the icy road right into the calf. It's head shattered my windshield, tore my mirror off, smashed in the drivers door and the extended cab door, and rubbed all the way down the box of the truck to the tune of $3000. Two days later, my truck is in the shop, the wife does a Dukes of Hazzard over a DEAD deer in the middle of the road. She said she was following slow traffic on the highway and finally had a chance to pass, pulled out and literally jumped the deer in the road. Her 05' Subaru Outback actually has pretty good clearance, and the shop found nothing broken or damaged. A few days later while playing men's hockey some clown with his head down collided into me, tore some stuff in my hand between my middle and ring finger, and it's not healing very well. Then.... I broke a toe after I stubbed it on this damn chair the wife has for decoration purposes, the thing is still purple and black. To top it all off, the kid was in a hockey tournament this weekend and broke his $150 stick, and guess what, we had to go out and buy another $150 stick. The rest of this month I am trying not to drive anywhere, use matches or lighters, pump gasoline, use the stove or oven, and I sure as hell watch for that stupid chair in the hallway........

If I broke my toe on a decorative chair, the chair would probably be in splinters, seconds after the break occured. Stay indoors, and away from windows.

ZAMBONIMAN, Good to hear from you again.. I'm guessing you didn't post on Hunttalk for the month of Jan ? that will happen to you. Don't stop posting again, things could have been worse.... It's true/// :D :D

Now Let's Retell that story !!!!

The start of 2006 has been good to me so far. New Years Day found me in Ontario, Canada for the start of of lake trout season. I had borrowed a snowmobile from my brother-in-law for the trip, I lost a suspension part going across the lake and tore up the track pretty bad. But that's OK because I had a Great time !!!! I wasn't at work and I limit out on trout for the trip !! On my way home that night it was freezing rain and very foggy, a cow and calf moose thought it was a good time to be in the middle of the road the same time I was. I swerved to miss the cow and slid on the icy road right into the calf. Fortunately no one was hurt and I have good insurance so it all worked out. Two days later, my truck is in the shop, the wife does a Dukes of Hazzard over a DEAD deer in the middle of the road. She said she was following slow traffic on the highway and finally had a chance to pass, pulled out and literally jumped the deer in the road. Her 05' Subaru Outback actually has pretty good clearance, and the shop found nothing broken or damaged. How Awsome is that !! A few days later I was playing men's hockey with some friends. I hurt my hand but it's healing now. Unfortunately I broke a toe after I stubbed it on a chair the wife has for decoration purposes, the thing is still purple and black. But the Chair is my wifes favorite chair and She really likes it so Fortunately it wasn't damaged. Another coolthing is my kid plays hockey. He loves the game !!!! He was in a hockey tournament this weekend and broke his $150 stick, which was OK becasue thats a Small price to pay for him defending the goal like he did and them wining the game. The rest of this month I am going to continue enjoying life and being happy everyones Heathy and fine ... :D

Signed, Mr Happy ...... :D :D

ZAMBONIMAN said:
. Then.... I broke a toe after I stubbed it on this damn chair the wife has for decoration purposes, the thing is still purple and black. , and I sure as hell watch for that stupid chair in the hallway........

Why would your wife have a purple and black chair for decoration in the hallway? The seems like an ugly color combination.....

Moosie said:
The rest of this month I am going to continue enjoying life and being happy everyones Heathy and fine ... :D

Signed, Mr Happy ...... :D :D

Not to speak out of turn but shouldn't that last line read "everyone else is healthy and fine"? Just a question. :D Although it seems your a "the cup is half full" kind of guy Moosie.

NEW Sitka Ambient 75

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lucafu1
Back