NOT for SALE - Harrington & Richardson Topper 88 Break-action shotgun

These are the finest break-action shotguns manufactured. They are better designed and built than either the Browning Citori or Winchester model 37 It has original brass bead and is nearly mint...$2799.00.
View attachment 317299View attachment 317300View attachment 317301View attachment 317302View attachment 317303View attachment 317304View attachment 317305View attachment 317306View attachment 317307View attachment 317308
I’ve got the same one in all black, turkey killing machine. Good to know it’s perceived value, but priceless to me

Hunting coyotes with a shotgun from a fast vehicle can be incredibly exhilarating and challenging. The speed and agility of the coyotes make for a thrilling chase, and the satisfaction of making a successful shot can be immensely rewarding. However, there are also a number of safety hazards and ethical considerations to take into account.

One of the main safety hazards of hunting coyotes from a fast vehicle is the risk of accidents. High speeds and erratic maneuvers can lead to collisions with other vehicles, pedestrians, or obstacles in the environment. It’s important to always drive at a safe speed and stay focused on the road to avoid any potential accidents.

Additionally, shooting firearms from a moving vehicle can be extremely dangerous. It requires a high level of skill and coordination to accurately aim and shoot while in motion. There is a risk of accidentally hitting someone or something other than the intended target, which could have deadly consequences.

There are also ethical considerations to take into account when hunting coyotes in this manner. Chasing an animal down with a vehicle before shooting it can be seen as unsporting and unfair. It can also be stressful and traumatic for the coyotes, causing unnecessary suffering.

In conclusion, hunting coyotes with a shotgun from a fast vehicle can be a thrilling and challenging activity, but it is important to prioritize safety and ethical considerations. It’s crucial to always practice safe driving techniques, handle firearms responsibly, and consider the well-being of the animals being hunted. Additionally, it’s important to be aware of and comply with all local hunting regulations and laws to ensure a safe and legal hunting experience.

Hunting coyotes with a shotgun from a fast vehicle can be incredibly exhilarating and challenging. The speed and agility of the coyotes make for a thrilling chase, and the satisfaction of making a successful shot can be immensely rewarding. However, there are also a number of safety hazards and ethical considerations to take into account.

One of the main safety hazards of hunting coyotes from a fast vehicle is the risk of accidents. High speeds and erratic maneuvers can lead to collisions with other vehicles, pedestrians, or obstacles in the environment. It’s important to always drive at a safe speed and stay focused on the road to avoid any potential accidents.

Additionally, shooting firearms from a moving vehicle can be extremely dangerous. It requires a high level of skill and coordination to accurately aim and shoot while in motion. There is a risk of accidentally hitting someone or something other than the intended target, which could have deadly consequences.

There are also ethical considerations to take into account when hunting coyotes in this manner. Chasing an animal down with a vehicle before shooting it can be seen as unsporting and unfair. It can also be stressful and traumatic for the coyotes, causing unnecessary suffering.

In conclusion, hunting coyotes with a shotgun from a fast vehicle can be a thrilling and challenging activity, but it is important to prioritize safety and ethical considerations. It’s crucial to always practice safe driving techniques, handle firearms responsibly, and consider the well-being of the animals being hunted. Additionally, it’s important to be aware of and comply with all local hunting regulations and laws to ensure a safe and legal hunting experience.

I saw that same disclaimer on a box of Rice Krispies when I was a kid…

A friend of mine had the 10 gauge topper with the 36" barrel fixed full choke for a brief while when we were all about 18, can't say I've seen anything quite so devastating on both ends...

A friend of mine had the 10 gauge topper with the 36" barrel fixed full choke for a brief while when we were all about 18, can't say I've seen anything quite so devastating on both ends...
Sounds awful. I’ve had contests with others on who could shoot the most 3” shells in 1-minute while wearing a t shirt. The bruises were insane, like from chest to inside of elbow.

Ripped the shit out of one of my Dads buddies head liner with the bead on an H&R 10 gauge while in hot pursuit of a coyote. He didn't seem to care because he pretty much destroyed the front end of the truck that day on a snow pile in a field entrance. My dad used to threaten me if he was gonna let me go with those guys I was gonna have to wear a helmet lol. Those were some fun times.

Ripped the shit out of one of my Dads buddies head liner with the bead on an H&R 10 gauge while in hot pursuit of a coyote. He didn't seem to care because he pretty much destroyed the front end of the truck that day on a snow pile in a field entrance. My dad used to threaten me if he was gonna let me go with those guys I was gonna have to wear a helmet lol. Those were some fun times.
How do you wear a second helmet?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rds
Back