NFA Wait Times

That’s pretty wild, sorry that happened! What did Capital Armory say?
They said that there was an error in my trust paperwork that should have been caught - I was the beneficiary as well as the trustee and apparently that’s not ok. They said they can resubmit with corrected paperwork and request an expedite because it shouldn’t have been disapproved for that error, but I’m still tempted to resubmit as an individual to get a faster approval…

They said that there was an error in my trust paperwork that should have been caught - I was the beneficiary as well as the trustee and apparently that’s not ok. They said they can resubmit with corrected paperwork and request an expedite because it shouldn’t have been disapproved for that error, but I’m still tempted to resubmit as an individual to get a faster approval…

Definitely a bummer. Individual may be faster, but if your luck is like mine, it’ll still take a long time haha.

Went with the cheaper buck 30 from banish. Needed one more to round it out for the kids and I to shoot without moving them back and forth.
I've been looking at that Buck 30 but I think the SilencerCo Omega 300 DTM is my next one.

Scheels in Missoula had the Evo Harvester in stock but I think for $100 more the Omega is a better option.

I just got my cans from silencer central. About 25 days after I got the first approval. 10 days of that was USPS problems though, not SC.

How do they compare? I have a banish 30 on the way (if they would ever get around to shipping it) but have been looking at the backcountry.
My ears can’t tell the difference. Ease of cleaning for the 30 is nice. The 5.5” of the backcountry is nice too

Back