NFA Wait Times

Ordered from SC in early November under their BOGO, got the approval on the Banish 22K a few days ago but not the Banish 223 yet, under a trust, so much for bundling. Not bad for time though, right at 19 weeks. Now if the other one comes through relatively quick.

I like the sound of that. My order date on the BOGO deal was 12/6.

Ordered from SC in early November under their BOGO, got the approval on the Banish 22K a few days ago but not the Banish 223 yet, under a trust, so much for bundling. Not bad for time though, right at 19 weeks. Now if the other one comes through relatively quick.
I did the same deal. Just before thanks giving. Hoping I’m not to far behind you.

Just got my approval for my 1 of 2 cans (so much for batching). Submitted to atf in 11/16. Approved 4/4. 140 days. Way faster than my last one of 270 something. Now I wait for the Silencer central process (about 2 more weeks) to get to my house. Not a big deal but it would be nice to just go pick it up.

Just got my approval for my 1 of 2 cans (so much for batching). Submitted to atf in 11/16. Approved 4/4. 140 days. Way faster than my last one of 270 something. Now I wait for the Silencer central process (about 2 more weeks) to get to my house. Not a big deal but it would be nice to just go pick it up.
Was the approval for the 22K? Mine is now in the "shipping" process.

My friend just applied for 3 cans on 4/02, got one approval each of the last three days and just picked them all up today, 4/05. He did them as an individual, not through a trust. Anyone else getting them this quick!? When I did mine almost 10 years ago it was well over 6 months. I told him the gun guy was blowing smoke when he told him they are coming through in 48 hours now. Guess he wasn't! Supposedly the process is now streamlined so individuals go through one way and trusts go through another or something? I also don't know if it helped but I think he used the SilencerCo kiosk.

Was the approval for the 22K? Mine is now in the "shipping" process.
No. My approval was for my 338 can. With the bogo I asked to upgrade from the 22k to the regular banish 22. Still waiting on that approval.

Now I’m waiting for CLEO stuff then will be where you are at. Last time I kept sending emails to customer service and they would eventually update with tracking numbers for everything.

It is pretty nice how fast it is finally starting to happen. Cans are nothing more than ear protection and let people learn how to shoot comfortably. The only sticky point is the government is never going to let go of a tax they constantly steal money from people. The federal income tax was inacted for WW2 and was supposed to be ended after. These useless people will never give back what they promised, and will always tell us how important they are..

Besides the point but i'm pretty sure federal income tax started during the civil war and went away, came back, and ramped up again during WW1?

Form 4, Single Shot trust.
Submitted end of November 2023
Approved April 8, 2024

My second can that was bought but submitted to atf 7 days later. Finally was approved. 143 days. Better then the 270 something a year ago.

Sorry @MTorWY that was close to forever. Especially with all the quick approvals of late.

I've been waiting 11 months now.... wth
Mine got held up by them sending it over to FBI for a background check. 14.5 months before it was approved.

Some people have posted they got help by contacting their Congress critter. There's probably form on your Congressman's web page.

Just received notice of disapproval for my Form 4 Trust submitted 1/4/24. The stated reason was "Individual can not be all 3 grantor, trustee, and beneficiary." I ordered from Capitol Armory and had them create the trust; I would have thought their template would be solid. Anyone else dealt with this? Hopefully I can resubmit as an individual and get approved quickly, but what a pain.

I recently had two cans approved, much shorter wait so I was definitely happy.

TBAC 22TD
Single shot trust through silencershop
Certified 2/3/24
Approved 4/18/24

Dead Air Mask
Individual App through Scheels
Certified 3/18/24
Approved 4/23/24

My FIL had better luck and had 2 approvals in less than 48 hours.

Just received notice of disapproval for my Form 4 Trust submitted 1/4/24. The stated reason was "Individual can not be all 3 grantor, trustee, and beneficiary." I ordered from Capitol Armory and had them create the trust; I would have thought their template would be solid. Anyone else dealt with this? Hopefully I can resubmit as an individual and get approved quickly, but what a pain.

That’s pretty wild, sorry that happened! What did Capital Armory say?

Caribou Gear

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CheyenneKennedy
Back