NEW SITKA Ambient 75

New to Hunttalk

Sled Idaho

Actually joined Hunttalk over five years ago and forgot about this account.

I know Hangar18 really well; that guy is a genius.:D

PS - can I get added to the SI/CE & Nudie groups please?

HAHAH..... If Hanger PM's me tomorrow and Verifys you're of age and Not a Prick I'll set it up tomorrow. I'm guessing you don't know HAngar18 well if you think hes smart.. let alone a Genous ;) Welcome back.....

Moosie - Sent you a PM...

Sled Idaho is one fart smucker not to mention cool as hell. I actually like him more than I like me and that's a lot. He is over 40 according to his birth certificate but spiritually and intellectually he is around 12. He hates the Sierra Club as much as I do.

Erik - I currently own Poo because of the quality of the dealers here in Boise. I have in the past owned a Doo, 2 Cats and a Yammie. The way things are going, the next new sled will either be a Doo or a Cat.

You got a sled or two? AK has some killer riding from what I hear.

RMK guy myself, but I'm no brand-nazi. I wanted an all-around boondocker and in 03 the RMK was rated best.

The next one I buy will be based on test rides.

And yes we have some pretty killer riding here(for about 7 months)

I have a pair of 700 RMK's...2000 w/ 144" stock motor and a 2003 w/ 151" SLP single & airhorn/florite kit. I am guessing you have the Escape? Great sled.

Sled
how about that a fellow snowmoman last winter i recked my skidonkey (1999 mach 1 700 ) Studded piped and cluched shaved heads lowered 2 " front with jaws pipes and a bottle of weasel piss . so i just bought that new mach z 100 in feb. rode it once scarry fast!

Back