New Mexico is up

As expected from the backdoor results, I'm headed to the Gila for the 2nd year in a row! This time as a caller/packer/camp cook for my dad. I can't wait!

As expected from the backdoor results, I'm headed to the Gila for the 2nd year in a row! This time as a caller/packer/camp cook for my dad. I can't wait!

..sounds like a winner. Good luck to your dad.

As expected all I can look forward to from NM is a refund check or rather credit card credit. Any body know when I can expect my refund? with Sheep, Ibex, elk, deer I think they are into me for about 6K. I never really add it up so I can be vague in case my wife ever asks.

Just call me Charlie Brown: "I got a rock!" Didn't draw for deer, cow elk or oryx. Guess I'll just have to use my fee refund to buy toys.

Well I didn't draw again, I think this makes the 4th year, but my dad drew a muzzle tag for 15 first season. Hope it is good, it'll be a great time no matter what happens.

Huntinfool5, there is very little chance that it won't be good. Congrats to your dad on a phenomenal tag.

Huntinfool5, there is very little chance that it won't be good. Congrats to your dad on a phenomenal tag.
+1,that is one of the best hunts in the state! DO NOT shoot the first 300" bull you see.....;)

Caribou Gear

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MontanaPete59102
Back