New Mexico Draw Deadline Approaching (Mar. 21st)

So going on the data we have...it’s roughly 50% of the people on online forums that drew...???

So going on the data we have...it’s roughly 50% of the people on online forums that drew...???

I can't help but feel skeptical as well. Either we have many NM residents or a lot of extremely lucky NRs. Either way, I hope we find out the results today finally.

I should note I am a resident of NM.

I would think if you had bought a lic. you could not then. I never ask for refund on lic cause I will use it.
Every site I have seen appears to have a lot of lucky NR's.
Bunch of res. guys trying to buy different tags & such to see. Half says there is back door.
Must be the one that hits me in the ass....today after 11 sometime or next week I will know how many doors hit me.

I would think if you had bought a lic. you could not then. I never ask for refund on lic cause I will use it.
Every site I have seen appears to have a lot of lucky NR's.
Bunch of res. guys trying to buy different tags & such to see. Half says there is back door.
Must be the one that hits me in the ass....today after 11 sometime or next week I will know how many doors hit me.

Typically I don't ask for the refund either, but I fat fingered it somehow this year.
Which I guess I'm ok with right now.... pending the backdoor is correct of course.

Good luck to everyone.

I think it's correct. It always has been in the past. Those like me who can add the license are just too depressed to post so it seems like too many are drawing. I know 4 other NR applicants who can add a license and one very lucky friend of mine who can't. The only other person I know who can't add a license applied for a near 100% tag.

I'm all confused... first it let me add it to the cart. Then, it popped up with a conflicting purchase after a minute or two. Then, when I tried it again, I can add it to the cart and I don't get a conflicting purchase. Who knows what's going on....

Last edited:
I can add one with out an error. I applied for a OIL so extremely small odds for that 1 NR tag. Good luck to all and here is to hoping we see Marcus carrying Uncle Larry’s bull in NM this year.

Has anyone applied a youth hunter who cannot now add a license? I’m afraid my boy didn’t draw a deer tag. :(

I'm all confused... first it let me add it to the cart. Then, it popped up with a conflicting purchase after a minute or two. Then, when I tried it again, I can add it to the cart and I don't get a conflicting purchase. Who knows what's going on....

It will pop up with a conflicting purchase if you already have it in your cart from the first time you checked the results.

I think I was not one of the lucky ones. Currently it says that my license is refunded but the draw is still pending so I am assuming that I did not draw. Good luck and congrats to everyone who will be New Mexico bound this fall!

Looks like a negative for my son and I both. We applied for some fairly long odds. I thought he might have a shot at the youth antelope and deer tags I applied him for though.

I can't purchase another license. I am hoping to have my first NM tag hopefully it's my top pick..... Oh the suspense....

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Avidsomething
Back