Caribou Gear Tarp

New Mexico Draw Deadline Approaching (Mar. 21st)

I applied as a party with my Uncle and he cannot buy a license either. Hmmm. That would be really unexpected, given the archery hunts we applied for.

i cannot buy the $65 license today. the other day I could.

totally sure it means I pulled a desert sheep tag but guess I will settle for a gila elk tag...time will tell...maybe both. :rolleyes:

If you look at other sites, way too many people thinking they have drawn if the backdoor is working. Just look at this thread, you have two hard to draw archery tags, a desert sheeep or gila elk, and a couple other tags. Way too much success for New Mexico odds. Skeptical that this is legit but if you guys all got that lucky, congrats on the great tags.

If you look at other sites, way too many people thinking they have drawn if the backdoor is working. Just look at this thread, you have two hard to draw archery tags, a desert sheeep or gila elk, and a couple other tags. Way too much success for New Mexico odds. Skeptical that this is legit but if you guys all got that lucky, congrats on the great tags.

In 2016, the same thing happened and I think all who were unable to add a license either drew a tag or they failed to ask for a refund. It was very accurate in that year. We'll probably find out in a day or two.

Those who failed to ask for the refund may account for the high numbers of those thinking they drew. Maybe it does work if you take that into account.

Dang...It's letting me add the license. No warning here. I guess it will be plan B for elk hunting this year.

I applied for two super low odd tags with the refund option and got the conflict message. Today will be a long day.

I can't add the license to my cart. I opted for the refund on the hunting license if not drawn, but one of my deer choices was an almost guaranteed draw.

In 2016, the same thing happened and I think all who were unable to add a license either drew a tag or they failed to ask for a refund. It was very accurate in that year. We'll probably find out in a day or two.

Did it work in 2017? I’m hopeful, but skeptical. I’m the guy who doesn’t draw nice tags as a rule.

I cannot add a license.....
I either drew a gila archery tag or my normal archery area....
COME ON GILA

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kgentry
Back