New Mexico Backdoor 2016

One or more of the products selected has already been purchased, or conflicts with a product that has already been purchased.

Well I just got my hopes up. Looks like I may be hunting in New Mexico again this year. I had a pretty easy to draw deer tag as my 3rd choice so it seems likely. Maybe I will draw one of the other tags I applied for though!

Last edited:
Well I just got my hopes up. Looks like I may be hunting in New Mexico again this year. I had a pretty easy to draw deer tag as my 3rd choice so it seems likely. Maybe I will draw one of the other tags I applied for though!

Interesting that everyone seems to have gone from able to add a license to unable.

I am able to add the license to my cart. Disappointing, but not surprising, as I only put in for premium tags with <5% draw odds. I'm not going to give up all hope, but I am going to give up most hope.

I am able to add the license to my cart. Disappointing, but not surprising, as I only put in for premium tags with <5% draw odds. I'm not going to give up all hope, but I am going to give up most hope.

Same... me my buddy and his GF, shejust started big game hunting, we all put in for elk and him and I can buy licenses but she can't. Beginners luck for her if it's true lol

They are killing me on this one. Does it really have to be exactly 10:00AM? I am really unproductive at work until I see these results.

I think the NMG&F is sending a message. Too many attacks thru the backdoor the last few years. I think 10:00 am is set in stone. The computer system will probably crash at 10:02.

Results by phone were available at 8:00 am, Good luck getting through.

YES! Looks like dad and I are hunting 3rd season unit 51 drawn as a second choice! Now the serious phone/google scouting starts.

3rd choice Mule deer in nearby unit and no elk in draw ,....so I hunt at home.....oh well. lol

After seeing the NM draw odds in goHUNT.com I didn't expect that result - 1st choice elk, second season archery. Corey Jacobsen and I did a party app. I guess I didn't waste my license purchase after all. ;)

After seeing the NM draw odds in goHUNT.com I didn't expect that result - 1st choice elk, second season archery. Corey Jacobsen and I did a party app. I guess I didn't waste my license purchase after all. ;)

Awesome! Looking forward to seeing it all play out on the show.

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jaly24
Back