New member from NM

Brando

Hey guys. I live here Rio Rancho NM and love to hunt every chance I get. This forum is definitely one of the best out there and glad to be a part of it. I love helping other hunters as much I do being the one hunting. If any of you get lucky enough to draw a tag here I would be happy to help. Good luck in the upcoming draws!

Brandon

Also big thanks to Bigfin for fixing my mistake on registering and personally responding to my email.

Welcome. That's a mighty nice offer. I'll extend the same, if you ever want to hit up whitetails in Ohio look me up.

Welcome from Roswell.

Been on here forever. Love this site. Good advice, good leadership, a few head to head disputes. Makes life interesting.

Thanks for the warm welcome guys. Done most of my elk hunting up north. Had one archery hunt in 13 near you nuevo_eph. Saw some really nice bulls during that hunt but came home empty handed. Have not been able to draw that tag again. That was actually the last elk hunt I drew in 2010. Most of my deer hunting has been in the southeast part of the state during the January archery hunt. Thanks for the offer Dan. I've been itching to do a whitetail hunt since I watched some of Bigfin's hunts in Kansas and South Dakota. Starting to plan a trip to Oklahoma this year with a cousin of mine. He wants to come to NM and hunt elk if we can only get him a tag.

Welcome to the best hunting forum in all of the interwebs! Lots of good info around here. I'll be applying in NM this year for the first time. Fingers crossed!.

Welcome Brando. Where are you headed to hunt in OK? I live in Norman now, but I'm originally from Lovington, NM. I know that SE corner well.

Welcome to the forum. Good place to share and get info on hunting. Alas, hard to get NM tags as a non-resident that prefers to hunt without an outfitter so most likely not going to get a lot of inquiries re NM. Before the NM rule changes, I would hunt there about every 3rd year. Great people and beautiful country for hunts.

Not Sure where in Oklahoma yet Chase. Been talking about elk hunts here since the application is in a week. You are correct on nonresidents draw in Nm Lopehunter. Wish they wouldn't set aside tags for the outfitter draw.

Welcome Brando!
I'm near Pie Town/Quemado area.
Lotta elk in NM. I get to look over the Gila bulls.....free. lol Someday.
I have done well in the draws elsewhere here.

Welcome aboard! There is a wealth of knowledge here. You've come to the right place.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
1sockeye2
Back