Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

New from Pittsburgh PA

Tiohunter

Been watching Randy for a few years and visited this site a few times, desided to join. I hunt all over western pa for both small and big game, and have been to Montana on a couple mule deer hunts.

Welcome. I’m originally from eastern PA (Berks County) and still deer hunt there every year. Go Eagles!

Welcome From Phoenix. I grew up in Erie, PA. Moved here in 1977. Spent the late 60's and up till 76 hunting the Tionesta area. My Uncle had a camp up the German Hill area about 7-8 miles away . The good ole days. I can remember as a kid spot lighting up there and seeing 200+ deer in the cornfields . heard its not even close to that anymore. My Dad passed just 13 months ago at 98 was from Brookville, and Uncle was from Dubois. Happy hunting........BOB!

Welcome Tiohunter.
@Old man bob - a friend of mine had a camp in Tionesta but haven't been there since about '97. Also spent many opening weekends spot lighting around the Brookville area and hunting those 'mountain bucks' at a family camp. Good grouse hunting back then.

Welcome I'm from Tionesta born and raised but live in California now I still try to get back to PA for deer season.

What a difference From Tionesta to California. Wow! When I was in High School once I ran away from Home. Went to Tionesta to My uncles camp. Only took Parents about 3 days to come lookin for me there. They knew I loved that country. LOL

Welcome aboard! Born in Erie and raised mostly in Edinboro/Pittsburgh. Miss hunting western PA, thats where I caught the affliction. Some really great hunting/fishing.

Was supposed to bring the kids up for the first day of trout with their cousins but thanks to Corona Virus won’t be headed that way.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrownDitch
Back