New From ID

IDhuntr89

New member from Idaho learning how to hunt big terrain (will be my 3rd season on Elk and Muleys). I used to hunt white-tail with my cousins on their farm in WA, but we never took it too seriously, and subsequently never killed anything. Looking forward to learning a ton here! I hunt solo (not always by choice, just don't have friends and family interested), so any opportunities to meet up with fellow hunters would be awesome! I picked up a Wirehaired Griffon last fall, and intend to start hunting some upland as well. Thanks, look forward to being a member of the community!

I've had griffs since 69. In response to what they look like I once said" kinda like a nickle whore after a five day binge" Enjoy and welcome!

Do you groom your dogs? Now that spring is here her undercoat is thick like a wool coat, wondering if she's good through summer like that, or needs to be groomed in some way?

Just the standard griff trim- an x around the eyes so the mustache and eyebrows don't irritate the eyes. Where I live its pretty cool to cold all year. In the summer I provide a kids pool for them to splash in.

How a

How far North until it's considered pretty? 😄
I always use that line, but it's all pretty. At least you can get to pretty quickly from anywhere in the state. Some of its too pretty, pretty women leaving their pretty condos in their pretty cars to go skiing and outlet shopping.

I grew up in Spokane, so I know North Idaho well, it's is a beautiful state top to bottom in my experience/opinion!

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Trapper330
Back