New from Denver

EWpres

Hey there! I'm originally from Virginia/West Virginia, where I've been hunting since I was a kid. I spent 12 years in SoCal and moved to Colorado last year for a change of scenery. Whitetail hunting back east over Thanksgiving will always have a place in my heart but I'm now going into my 4th season of elk hunting in CO. You could say I've officially caught the bug. I bow and rifle hunt and I love teaching new people to hunt, whether that be my nieces and nephew or a girlfriend. I'm hoping to do my first spring bear hunt in either WY or MT as soon as they lift the quarantine.

Thanks for joining us. Remember to advocate against wolf reintroduction on the ballot this Nov, for the sake of elk and deer herds in CO.
I'll take a look at the legislation. I've heard some opinions on the matter but I haven't looked into what the actual plan is. Thanks for bringing it to my attention though.

Hey there! I'm originally from Virginia/West Virginia, where I've been hunting since I was a kid. I spent 12 years in SoCal and moved to Colorado last year for a change of scenery. Whitetail hunting back east over Thanksgiving will always have a place in my heart but I'm now going into my 4th season of elk hunting in CO. You could say I've officially caught the bug. I bow and rifle hunt and I love teaching new people to hunt, whether that be my nieces and nephew or a girlfriend. I'm hoping to do my first spring bear hunt in either WY or MT as soon as they lift the quarantine.
Hey Welcome! Whereabouts in Virginia? I grew up out there!

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Seabee Shooter
Back