New bow sight for next year

So basically your saying when I put the red indicator on the sight tape to 20, the first pin shoots 20. But your saying the 2nd pin cannot shoot 30? and the 3rd pin cannot shoot 40? Because that's exactly how mine works.

Seems like you just wanna insult me and argue. Lets not ruin this thread, if you feel the need to continue to make snide remarks, book a flight to Wyoming and let me know, Ill pick you up at the door.
IF I FLY OUT TO FIGHT YOU, WILL YOU AT LEAST TAKE ME ON A WILDERNESS HUNT???? lol

For the OP, I like the black gold if you have 3-400 to drop on a sight. Seems like 40, hold a little high for 45 is a pretty good alternative to me.

Sincerely,
Montana Resident

I have a 3 pin and when the dial is set to 20, to top pin shoots 20 and the 2nd shoots 30 and the 3rd shoots 40.

I dont know why I have to argue with people telling me that is not how my bow works.
Nobody is arguing that point. But you can’t move the whole stack and shoot 50, 60, and 70. Unless you’re cool with hitting low at those yardages, it won’t be the same

So basically your saying when I put the red indicator on the sight tape to 20, the first pin shoots 20. But your saying the 2nd pin cannot shoot 30? and the 3rd pin cannot shoot 40? Because that's exactly how mine works.

Seems like you just wanna insult me and argue. Lets not ruin this thread, if you feel the need to continue to make snide remarks, book a flight to Wyoming and let me know, Ill pick you up at the door.
You're shining with intelligence. You don't know how to use your bow sight apparently.

I'll try typing it out again...

If you sight your bow in at 20 for your first pin, 30 for your second pin, and 40 for your third pin, yes they will all be right on the money.

If your indicator points to 20 yards when you're sighted in as stated above, then your top pin is your floater.

You CAN turn that dial to anything and the top pin will be accurate.

You CANNOT turn that dial to 60 yards, then the next two pins magically become 70 and 80 yard pins. It doesn't work that way.

The only accurate pin once moved from it's original spot is the floater pin.

Please send me the YouTube video you followed that told you that all your pins will be accurate when you dial for a further shot please.

Ya my extreme skills of watching YouTube and sighting it in following directions. lol.

Not challenging anyone to a fight I am just saying we dont need snide remarks and trying to insult people when I am literally only saying that is how the sight shoots and works on my bow. I have a 3 pin and when the dial is set to 20, to top pin shoots 20 and the 2nd shoots 30 and the 3rd shoots 40.

I dont know why I have to argue with people telling me that is not how my bow works.
You did challenge me to a fight. You literally told me to fly to Wyoming and make snide remarks. You'll even pick me up. :ROFLMAO:

I think you realize that you were wrong because now you're hung up on the 20, 30, 40 when in fact yes, those will be accurate. But if you dial down, your pins don't become 40, 50, 60.

I'm not telling you how "your" bow works. I'm telling you how EVERY bow works. Yours is not an exception unless you can defy physics.

After your comments, I'd way rather have a archery shootout with you than a fight.

Nobody is arguing that point. But you can’t move the whole stack and shoot 50, 60, and 70. Unless you’re cool with hitting low at those yardages, it won’t be the same
This is my point, for the 100th time. That is exactly how the bow shoots. If Black Gold had a disgruntled employee and sabotaged the instructions and YouTube videos and the pro shop that installed it, then cool. Looks like I got the golden ticket. I'm not saying there isn't other ways of maybe doing things but the fact someone is telling me my bow doesn't shoot the way my bow shoots after following directions is comical.

IF I FLY OUT TO FIGHT YOU, WILL YOU AT LEAST TAKE ME ON A WILDERNESS HUNT???? lol

For the OP, I like the black gold if you have 3-400 to drop on a sight. Seems like 40, hold a little high for 45 is a pretty good alternative to me.

Sincerely,
Montana Resident
Yes, as long as you take me somewhere cool in Montana. lol.

It's not bow specific...

I could tell you planes fly by flapping their wings, but everyone knows that's not how it works.

Take a video of you shooting this thing, because this bow is magical.

You're shining with intelligence. You don't know how to use your bow sight apparently.

I'll try typing it out again...

If you sight your bow in at 20 for your first pin, 30 for your second pin, and 40 for your third pin, yes they will all be right on the money.

If your indicator points to 20 yards when you're sighted in as stated above, then your top pin is your floater.

You CAN turn that dial to anything and the top pin will be accurate.

You CANNOT turn that dial to 60 yards, then the next two pins magically become 70 and 80 yard pins. It doesn't work that way.

The only accurate pin once moved from it's original spot is the floater pin.

Please send me the YouTube video you followed that told you that all your pins will be accurate when you dial for a further shot please.

You did challenge me to a fight. You literally told me to fly to Wyoming and make snide remarks. You'll even pick me up. :ROFLMAO:

I think you realize that you were wrong because now you're hung up on the 20, 30, 40 when in fact yes, those will be accurate. But if you dial down, your pins don't become 40, 50, 60.

I'm not telling you how "your" bow works. I'm telling you how EVERY bow works. Yours is not an exception unless you can defy physics.

After your comments, I'd way rather have a archery shootout with you than a fight.
Your still not getting it, the reason I am using the 20 30 40 remark is because it is easiest. The bow literally shoots 30 40 50, 50 60 70 etc. That's my point. I understand what your saying. Your just not accepting the fact of how my bow and sight shoot. I really dont know what to tell you...I am not sure why your so upset with how MY bow works.

So @wtrfwlhunter which one you gonna buy? 🤣🤣
Probably just gonna stick with what I have. Lol.

Sounds pretty versatile being able to move pins, probably not for me considering my relatively limited range since I don’t shoot long range for fun. Probably just going to get a standard 4 banger and be on my way.

It's not bow specific...

I could tell you planes fly by flapping their wings, but everyone knows that's not how it works.

Take a video of you shooting this thing, because this bow is magical.
I 100% understand the bow doesn't have anything to do with this. Your still not accepting what I am saying.

This sight, setup the way the directions and Youtube showed me. Allows me to spin the dial and set the indicator on the sight tape. And the pins fall in line and I can accuratley shoot it. I have never missed an animal, and if I am an ethical shooter and know how my bow works. That is all that matters. Your just not accepting the fact that this is 100% the way my bow and sight work.

Your still not getting it, the reason I am using the 20 30 40 remark is because it is easiest. The bow literally shoots 30 40 50, 50 60 70 etc. That's my point. I understand what your saying. Your just not accepting the fact of how my bow and sight shoot. I really dont know what to tell you...I am not sure why your so upset with how MY bow works.
I'm not upset, I just don't want you telling a new archer information that is clearly not accurate.

Please share the video that tells you how to set it up. Or please share a pic of the directions. I've never seen or heard of anything close to what you're saying.

Probably just gonna stick with what I have. Lol.

Sounds pretty versatile being able to move pins, probably not for me considering my relatively limited range since I don’t shoot long range for fun. Probably just going to get a standard 4 banger and be on my way.
Dont be discouraged by my magical spell bound secret bow sight I found in the backroom of a Pro shop in a gold box.

Adjustable sights are great, the reason I turned away from the fixed pins is because I went too much at the start. I bought a 7 pin and the combination of the pin diameter were too big for my taste and too many pins shining in the light blurred it up for my. That was just my experience. A quality 3-4 pin fixed sight will be great for you. I would just try and figure out what pin diameter you prefer before you buy.

Dont be discouraged by my magical spell bound secret bow sight I found in the backroom of a Pro shop in a gold box.

Adjustable sights are great, the reason I turned away from the fixed pins is because I went too much at the start. I bought a 7 pin and the combination of the pin diameter were too big for my taste and too many pins shining in the light blurred it up for my. That was just my experience. A quality 3-4 pin fixed sight will be great for you. I would just try and figure out what pin diameter you prefer before you buy.

Haha, I’m not discourage at all. For guys who shoot archery a ton it sounds like the way to go.

To be honest I purposely haven’t gone deep into the archery gear side of things, my attitude has been to keep it as simple as possible. It’s worked out so far, been fun, and has been affordable as well.

I guess at this point maybe just post up the directions you’re talking about. I must be missing something…
This sight has been setup for years. I dont have any instructions or packaging for the sight anymore. Plus there is no way I am searching my YouTube history from years ago.

I dont think your missing anything, I get what people are saying. I'm just telling people how my bowsight shoots and some people are telling me, it isn't possible..

Haha, I’m not discourage at all. For guys who shoot archery a ton it sounds like the way to go.

To be honest I purposely haven’t gone deep into the archery gear side of things, my attitude has been to keep it as simple as possible. It’s worked out so far, been fun, and has been affordable as well.
Good thing about archery is most of the time your parts are interchangeable. So if you invest in good parts, they can always transfer over when you upgrade in bows.

I like shooting far out for fun and practice, so the slider seems to allow me do that more efficiently. Plus coming from a one pin (after the fixed pin), I like not always thinking what my pin should be set at. Going through thick woods, I would have it on 25, then in the clearing I would have it on 40 etc. For me, the multi adjustable solved this. But dont tell people that, they wont believe me either lol.

This sight has been setup for years. I dont have any instructions or packaging for the sight anymore. Plus there is no way I am searching my YouTube history from years ago.

I dont think your missing anything, I get what people are saying. I'm just telling people how my bowsight shoots and some people are telling me, it isn't possible..
Gotcha. That’s what I figured

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrownDitch
Back