MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Nevada Antelope 043-046

IdahoBugler

Okay peeps I need a little help please. :eek:

I know I've been bad about posting and keeping up with all the hunttalk things but I promise to be better once things slow down in my life. ;)

So here is my dilemma. I have this Nevada rifle antelope tag that has been going on since August 22nd and ends Sept. 5th. Since I drew another out of state tag (Wasatch archery elk) I've pretty much neglected this tag and realized I have this weekend to get it done. I've talked to the people in the know and they gave the exact same info the website gave me. So in short I do have a lot of canyons to look at for a decent buck. I was just hoping that someone that had first hand knowledge of the unit might be able to help out.

So NVlongbow, elk_hunter or any of you other Nevada boys that might know a little something I would be greatly appreciative of any help you can give.

thanks guys and happy hunting.

IB

Big NV buck is going home to ID in about two days. Wish I had some inside scoop to help. You will pull it off, somehow, someway.

Too bad you didn't have 041-042 I could pinpoint two 80in bucks I saw this last weekend hunting up there. My wife got one much smaller that I haven't had the time to post yet. It was her first antelope so I was proud she got one.

Sorry Bryce, I have no intel to offer for your NV hunt.

On the UT archery tag though....my Dad drew the Book Cliffs hunt. We spent 3 days up there this week. They're talking. Had one whale tail 5 come in silent but it didn't quite happen. It'll only get better!

Best of luck.

Back