ND Deer Draw is up

Thanks for the heads-up Buschy. Another unsuccessful to add to my pile I've collected this year.

Unsuccessful for rifle and muzzleloader here. More points though.

Points for me too. Luckily I'll be able to purchase a resident archery tag to keep myself busy after the birds leave and before the lakes freeze.

I just got the call from a good buddy on a 4B tag, so it looks like I'll be spending some time in a wall tent come November.

The tag gods have been on my side this year, well some what...

4C mule deer buck tag for me!!!! I was able to draw it with only 2 points. South Paw Sticker, here I come!

The tag gods have been on my side this year, well some what...

4C mule deer buck tag for me!!!! I was able to draw it with only 2 points. South Paw Sticker, here I come!

Nice, thats the one Im after...pretty long odds for a NR like myself though

Hardscrabble,

You are having a great year drawing tags!!! Wow. Congratulations and take lots of pics this fall.

My money must have something wrong with it because no states want to take it. Add two more bonus point to the pile in ND.

Good year for my clan. Wife, Dad, and I all drew buck tags plus oldest has a youth tag and youngest boy has a youth whitetail doe tag.

Watch out Bambi clan!

The N.D. bucks are really putting on the horn this year with all the moisture we have had. I wasn't able to get the biggest buck I found on camera but I was able to find a couple other good ones. It should be a great year to have a tag.
Scouting 2010 (36).jpg

Scouting 2010 (43).jpg

Scouting 2010 (44).jpg

Those are some nice looking deer. I can't believe how green it is out there this year!

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sept7872
Back