National Ice Cream Day

It is. I'm a peach lover to begin with and it's good! The dark cherry is ok, strawberry a little bit better. Peanut butter and chocolate seems like too much peanut butter, maybe it was just the carton I had. They have 2 flavors not sold here that I want to try. Mountain Huckleberry and Marionberry Pie I think it's called. Too far east I guess.
Peaches and Cream
Huckleberry
Marion Berry

That’s the top 3 right there. You’re not going anywhere but down after those

It is. I'm a peach lover to begin with and it's good! The dark cherry is ok, strawberry a little bit better. Peanut butter and chocolate seems like too much peanut butter, maybe it was just the carton I had. They have 2 flavors not sold here that I want to try. Mountain Huckleberry and Marionberry Pie I think it's called. Too far east I guess.
I have tried all of those but peanut butter, As much as I like ice cream I just can not go there. The others are all good, dark cherry is probably by favorite of the four. My go to is Udderly chocolate, but I have just about as big a weakness for chocolate as I do for Ice cream. I do like peaches though so I am going to have to find some and give it a try.

Last edited:
Tillamook Rocky road is another great choice. I’ll have to keep an eye out for a few of the others listed as they sound great.

Limited on the Tillamook choices locally.
Have French Vanilla in the fridge this week , and been looking for decent fruit to go with it. Nada. So chocolate sauce for me and straight nilla for Rio.
Peaches n cream is a favorite.
Huckleberry right in there.

Nothing beats fresh cranked home made with peach sauce...maybe apricot. Huckleberries are a rare treat.

Peaches and Cream
Huckleberry
Marion Berry

That’s the top 3 right there. You’re not going anywhere but down after those
Ozark Black Walnut. It’s regional, seasonal, earthy and delicious. Occasionally slightly bitter. Always my favorite, especially if you can get dark chocolate syrup on top.

Blackberry
Mint chocolate chip
Strawberry
Peaches And cream

All good. Anything with a chocolate base is overrated.

Thinking of having a bowl of huckleberry for breakie.
Restocked the fridge with french vanilla and huckleberry yesterday.
Good peaches lately make the vanilla a good choice.

Too much clods of pb in that one for me.
The rocky road needs more almonds.

Tillamook judge. Biased for sure. Love the chocolate flavor ,but limit myself with Rio around.

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Big daddy
Back