N/T Dinker

AZ402

Here is a shed off of a bull we filmed in 2005. The right side of this bull is now in the possesion of my good buddy Josh Epperson(pictured,a shed hunting legend). This one side scores 192 and change. The left side will score within five inches or so, 40-42" spread makes for a cute little fella.....

bigshed.jpg

Nice Shed,

How did archery season go for you guys this year? I've seen a few AZ bulls on some other site, but not lots.

Nice Shed,

How did archery season go for you guys this year? I've seen a few AZ bulls on some other site, but not lots.

We did pretty good, a little tougher this year than normal (slow rut for the most part). Our best archery bull was a 398 6x6. A few others that scored between 320 and 350, along with a real nice early season mzzld bull.

Please tell me if both of those trucks are full of sheds, that they were out antler buying not a weekend beer drinking trip and looking for a few drops?
If a beer drinking trip then I am jealous!!!!!

Holy crap! How about some shed hunting tips? Looks like you are the man to talk to, I have found sheds but never that many. What time of year do you go and what type of areas do you find most of them in? Do you sell them or do you make stuff out of them? Sorry for all of the questions but that just interests the heck out of me!

Great horn, looks like a few others there also. Congrats! Yeah I've seen your buddy picking up some monster sheds in that mossback video. You've got it figured out.

Holy crap! How about some shed hunting tips? Looks like you are the man to talk to, I have found sheds but never that many. What time of year do you go and what type of areas do you find most of them in? Do you sell them or do you make stuff out of them? Sorry for all of the questions but that just interests the heck out of me!

That's not me in the pics, it's good friend. He is an avid shed hunter and damn good one at that. He is holding the shed off of a bull we filmed in 2005.

I believe he uses his glass quite a bit. If that's not an option then a lot of plowing through the hills. Locating elk and deer just prior to the start of their shed season is also a good idea. The big bulls (AZ bulls) will start to drop in mid Feb and be in full swing by mid march. The serious guys treat it as a true season and scout like they had a tag.

Personally I don't go out much and look for sheds. Most of the sheds and skulls I've found have been incidental (scouting, hunting, hiking, etc...)

I'll see if I can't coax him over here to make a few posts. He has a great collection.............

I believe he uses his glass quite a bit. If that's not an option then a lot of plowing through the hills. Locating elk and deer just prior to the start of their shed season is also a good idea. The big bulls (AZ bulls) will start to drop in mid Feb and be in full swing by mid march. The serious guys treat it as a true season and scout like they had a tag.

Personally I don't go out much and look for sheds. Most of the sheds and skulls I've found have been incidental (scouting, hunting, hiking, etc...)

I'll see if I can't coax him over here to make a few posts. He has some truely collection.............

Cool thanks for the info. I have found a few sheds just out hunting but would like to start going out just to find sheds. I was at the black river two years ago and there was an Indian guy that had A pickup bed full of sheds but that is the most I have ever seen anyone find.

Back