Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

My pronghorn hunt was a great experience!

Bukwild3

We started our trip in Louisiana, 1200+ miles away from our hunting grounds. My uncle and I traveled to Wyoming in October. The veiws were breathtaking and memories were abundant! Cant wait to go back. Louisiana is as beautiful as any state can be, but watching the sunrise on new skys is always a welcomed change! 1006161118h.jpg1005161014.jpg
1010161256-1.jpg1010161256a-1.jpg1004161219d-1~2.jpg

Last edited:
I understand where you are coming from, its very addicting. We drove 1800 miles this year and also had a great time, met new friends along the way also. Now its about all I think about and can not wait until next year.

Goat

Nice one, that second photo looks like some pretty flat country, hard sneaking up on them out there I would think.

Cheers

Thanks, my uncle's was shot in what the game warden said was where the snow makes a pond when it melts. He walked right up to the side of the "pond". We didn't understand how he did it because it was so side open. We thought it was the sun. But after listening to one of Randy's podcast I think it was due to them feeding so heavily they didn't see us. He said that pronghorn feed with there eyes closed. My lope I shot at 40 yards. Snuk in through a drainage and popped over the hill to find out that they fed closer to me.

Thanks guys. I'm shooting a Tikka T3 ultralite 7mm rem mag w/ 140 gr Barnes ttsx.

Congrats on the antelope, thanks for sharing the pics! The down-side to antelope hunting Wyoming is that after you've hunted there, the years you can't make it out to hunt become very painful.

Congrats on a great trip. Antelope are just too dang much fun.

Congrats on an awesome experience and excellent table fare!

As another person said once you've tasted adventure like that it's tough to not go every year!

Congrats! I went for the first time this year and blew a handful of stalks. I ended up with a doe tag in central CO in a unit that has had leftovers in years past. I quickly learned that it was mostly private, but that landowners in the area were pretty open to me walking onto their land after introducing myself. Good work!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Trapper330
Back