Caribou Gear Tarp

My Official Notice

If I won I’d probably spend most of it on rifles, tags, and cattle. The rest id just piss away.
I grew up as the son of a dairy farmer. My dad always liked these two jokes. I suppose dairy could be swapped for cattle in this instance.

An old dairy farmer won the lottery, over a million dollars, when asked by the local newspaper what he was planning to do with the money he shrugged his shoulders, “Probably keep farming until it’s gone”

What’s the best way to be a millionaire dairy farmer?
-Start with a billion.

I grew up as the son of a dairy farmer. My dad always liked these two jokes. I suppose dairy could be swapped for cattle in this instance.

An old dairy farmer won the lottery, over a million dollars, when asked by the local newspaper what he was planning to do with the money he shrugged his shoulders, “Probably keep farming until it’s gone”

What’s the best way to be a millionaire dairy farmer?
-Start with a billion.

That was my grandpas jokes too. He’d always say

“You know the best way to end up with a million dollars farming?”

“Start with 2 million”.

Thankfully I never had to struggle through a dairy. My dad did raise hogs and I remember as a kid him being so disgusted several times because the feed we were feeding them was worth more than they were when they sold.

Those days are long gone, pork and chicken is all handled on a corporate level as far as raising, dairy to a certain extent. Beef isn’t far behind. Thankfully there’s enough guys that raise a few hogs around here I can get one in a locker every year so we have good pork in the freezer and not the other stuff.

I buy a ticket a couple times a year with spare change. Other than that, I do not partake.

My wife's uncle has spent his entire life playing the lottery $50 a day minimum. He lives in a trailer and has never hit.

I usually don't play unless the jackpot is over $350million. Can't be bothered with winning less than that.

I only ever buy 1 ticket for each draw. They say that the odds are 1 in a billion, but the way I look at it, the ticket will win or not win, so it is 50/50.

If I win, I'll quit my job, buy some cameras and become a YouTube hunter.

I usually don't play unless the jackpot is over $350million. Can't be bothered with winning less than that.

I only ever buy 1 ticket for each draw. They say that the odds are 1 in a billion, but the way I look at it, the ticket will win or not win, so it is 50/50.

If I win, I'll quit my job, buy some cameras and become a YouTube hunter.

My dream of my show “walking with weapons” could become a reality!

Where I have tags, take different weapons on long walks in a comedy of errors and never kill anything. Basically what I do now except it’ll be filmed. 😂

If you want to look at the bright side of that, probably 1k of it went to your states wildlife fund

100% of proceeds go to wildlife and recreation in colorado

"At its core, the Colorado Lottery is a conservation organization. In fact, it’s the only Lottery in the country dedicated to funding the great outdoors. Since 1985, the Colorado Lottery has given more than $3.7 billion back to parks, trails, open spaces and recreation projects across the state. Profits from the sale of Lottery games in the state are distributed to voter-selected beneficiaries who use those funds to preserve and protect Colorado. These beneficiaries and the profits they receive are:

• Great Outdoors Colorado (GOCO) – 50%
  • Conservation Trust Fund (CTF) – 40%
  • Colorado Parks and Wildlife (CPW) – 10%
  • Profits that exceed the annual cap go to the Colorado Department of Education, Public School Captial Construction Assistance Fund – Building Excellent Schools Today (BEST)"

"The Lottery also supports The Conservation Trust Fund (CTF), which received 40% of proceeds or about $72.1 million in 2022. Colorado Parks and Wildlife receives 10%, totaling $16.6 million, with additional funding for its Parks/Outdoors Recreation and Wildlife Cash Funds, for a total of 24.3 million."

there are some badass, very big, primo habitat state wildlife properties, managed primarily for habitat and hunting, with great hunting on them the acquisitions of which were made possible by the lottery in colorado.

Last edited:
100% of proceeds go to wildlife and recreation in colorado

"At its core, the Colorado Lottery is a conservation organization. In fact, it’s the only Lottery in the country dedicated to funding the great outdoors. Since 1985, the Colorado Lottery has given more than $3.7 billion back to parks, trails, open spaces and recreation projects across the state. Profits from the sale of Lottery games in the state are distributed to voter-selected beneficiaries who use those funds to preserve and protect Colorado. These beneficiaries and the profits they receive are:

• Great Outdoors Colorado (GOCO) – 50%
  • Conservation Trust Fund (CTF) – 40%
  • Colorado Parks and Wildlife (CPW) – 10%
  • Profits that exceed the annual cap go to the Colorado Department of Education, Public School Captial Construction Assistance Fund – Building Excellent Schools Today (BEST)"

"The Lottery also supports The Conservation Trust Fund (CTF), which received 40% of proceeds or about $72.1 million in 2022. Colorado Parks and Wildlife receives 10%, totaling $16.6 million, with additional funding for its Parks/Outdoors Recreation and Wildlife Cash Funds, for a total of 24.3 million."

there are some badass, very big, primo habitat state wildlife properties, managed primarily for habitat and hunting, with great hunting on them the acquisitions of which were made possible by the lottery in colorado.
Yes, the lottery sales are used for that but the taxes you pay on your winnings are not the lottery sales.

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
muleydude
Back