Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

My Official Notice

They use some really creative math. It's a billion dollar prize paid out over 30 years before taxes or you can take a lump some of 500 million again before taxes. If you took the 500m and deduct the probable 30% that's about 350m in your pocket. When you spend that, there's 7-8% sales tax on that. What I'd like to know is where the other 650-680 billion went?

They use some really creative math. It's a billion dollar prize paid out over 30 years before taxes or you can take a lump some of 500 million again before taxes. If you took the 500m and deduct the probable 30% that's about 350m in your pocket. When you spend that, there's 7-8% sales tax on that. What I'd like to know is where the other 650-680 billion went?
Student loan forgiveness

If you want to look at the bright side of that, probably 1k of it went to your states wildlife fund

I don’t play but I’d take my chances with the $350m, I’m skating by on slightly less than that now… You don’t even have to invest that aggressively at all to have a good life for a long time

Back