Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

My little brown duck buddy

BoykinMan

image.jpg
Fun training this evening!
I had the pleasure of working my pup (far right), with his dad Pelham (Center), and his Grandpa Stoney (Left) and their owner Butch.
Pelham is the #1 Boykin in the world and if the apple fell within a mile of the tree I've got a better dog than I could ever handle!

Thought you guys might enjoy a pic of the pups!

12239627_10154347836958032_5166408797003999081_n.jpg

I have 2 little brown friends myself. Brother and sister from the same litter. The girl on the right is the real hunter of the 2. I did a preserve hunt with them last fall so I could get him out and have some fun too.

It was. She actually hunts but he just kind of runs around until a bird flies in the air. He would make a good duck and goose dog though. The chukar and hens were creatures of opportunity. I saw a hawk harassing the hens a couple hundred yards away and decided they were better for me to eat than him.

View attachment 61361

I have 2 little brown friends myself. Brother and sister from the same litter. The girl on the right is the real hunter of the 2. I did a preserve hunt with them last fall so I could get him out and have some fun too.

They look dialed in and ready to go, even after the action stopped! Great pictures

Back